Blog Archive


Wednesday, March 31

postheadericon Tila's kickass comic part 2

Did you guys know that Wednesdays are New Comic Book days? Well they are, and why should it be any different here at the Rotspot? Because Uncle Eddie thinks you've all been such good little boys and girls, I present StuporGirl, Volume 2!


Stuporgirl sure knows the value of an education!

Man, I can't wait to see what befalls our favorite super-mogul next week! I have a feeling it's going to be pretty awesome! Stay tuned kids, same POW time, same POW channel!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA

RNB007 said...

OMFG LMAO!! AWESOME!!!!!

Unknown said...

lmfao!!! i love you edmeister

Eduardo Retardo said...

Gnomey, you are the Princess to my Peach <3 <3

HottyRotty said...

Eddie,

You always make me LOLz :) I'm so glad you came aboard here at Rotspot! <3

Eduardo Retardo said...

Aww thanks TRS! That makes me so happy! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be a cunt, world wide.

HottyRotty said...

I just spit water out of my nose from laughing so hard! Thanks!

@OfficialMsTuna said...

Priceless!

Wondering if the series will be available on Kindle. ;)

tui said...

Fantastic!! But a really should be for ANAL

C;mon, this is TILA



Writers