Blog Archive


Tuesday, March 9

postheadericon Tila Tequila the pregnant Pachyderm...

Alright, so while I personally don't give 2 shits about whether or not Tila Tequila is actually pregnant, I know that's a huge topic of conversation right now...so I've gone through the pain of reading her delirious tweets to produce for all you beautiful readers a consecutive time line....because I love you.

THE DATES MIGHT BE OFF BY A DAY OR TWO....KEEPING TRACK OF HER TWITTER-RHEA IS PRETTY TOUGH....

Dec 20, 2009:
Tila announces she's going to be a surrogate for her brother and his wife....awww, Tila, you precious little alien...how generous and thoughtful of you. She explains that the process "takes a couple of months, and she'll find out in about 2 months whether it worked or not"

Dec 26 2009: She slowly starts shifting focus away from being a surrogate by hinting that there's "pieces she didn't tell the media".....I'm guessing the fact that her brother was probably mortified and disgusted by his dear sibling

Dec 31 2009: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Tila tweets about partying it up and how big her tits are gonna get....*yawn*



Jan 27 2010: Tila announces to everyone that she's sick, puking, eating, shitting and puking some more....and is currently in her "first trimester, whatever that means".....Tila, the first trimester is weeks 1-12

She gives Radar.online her sonogram picture, and its barely a visible sac...this is where her tales start to go awry...



Feb 1 2010: Tila let's the world know she's officially 13 weeks pregnant. Somewhere right around this time Radar.online tags along with her, and we catch her chowing down tacos, modeling lingerie, and then the baby daddy drama ensues....she tells Radar.online "this is what the first trimester looks like"...but she's too fucking retarded to realize, that ended the week prior....

Feb 13 2010: We receive the emails from Tila stating that she was 15 weeks pregnant, but is no more...due to her chair mishap, and resulting miscarriage.... to read those emails, click HERE


Fast forward to present....by my scientific calculations, backed up by her constant tweets....
Tila, dear...you would be approximately 18-52 weeks pregnant this week. (it's really very hard to tell, because you jump around so much...forgive my accuracy here) Make sure you note that somewhere when you call out all of us "mean haters"...
Since last week, she's seen the crack dealer "baby dr" "atleast 4 times...and he even saw her on Sunday, because he's one of the top 10 best dr's in the world"

I expect the birth announcement any day now...either that, or the breaking news that she's snatched a newborn from the hospital. Keep an eye out my dears. <3

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are allowing comments again. I love your blog. You ladies are doing a great job!

Anonymous said...

I want to point out that the ultrasound, if it is indeed an embryo- would be considered a "yolk sac" which would be visible around 4-6 weeks before the embryo and heartbeat can be seen. A doctor would not even be able to call this a viable pregnancy since there is no fetal pole and the mother would have to return in a week or two to confirm her pregnancy. NO WAY is the anything but that and someone who's actually had an early ultrasound would know this.

Unknown said...

@anon #1
we're allowing comments until fuckballs try to make it a chat room and an argument lol...<3
@anon #2
VERY valid point...glad to see you are all on board with us pointing out her lies <3

Anonymous said...

Great to see the timeline laid out in one place. I hope you intend blowing your own trumpet a little about how many hits you are getting, as was mentioned on Facebook :)

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha, I'm so glad you've amped it up now that you're obviously hitting some nerves with ms. tequila and her caps lock key. Keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

Tila said she's having twins... take a look at her facebook profile.

she's really crazy

Anonymous said...

Before you know it she will be saying sextuplets. But since she is so small she won't be showing til 7 months. Lol. What a mess!

Unknown said...

there's a new post about the twins :)

Anonymous said...

I hope the hospitals in Texas are on high alert for sluttily dressed baby snatching leprechauns.

Anonymous said...

lol my due date is july 14th and I am actually considered at perfect pregnancy weight (accord to my obgyn) and my belly is noticably pregnant now, I have been tracking her pregnancy also because it is claimed to be just one week apart from mine and it just makes me laugh, just to read daily new details (via tila herself) on how she continues to go on with this ploy. omg. especially now claiming to be pregnant with twins. lol, she just keeps digging and digging...

Anonymous said...

Again, I have to Thank You for your time and work on Pan face's (sp) fraud. She never ceaces to disgust me.
I'm kind of a true crime dork, and this is just my opinion, but I do think she would go to great leanghts to produce "her baby" -- Or babies. Be it, stealing one or worse. At this point, I wouldn't put anything past her.


BKiddo

Cyanide said...

I'm such a huge fan of this website, it's about time someone took it to that slut whore, contradicting WHAT SHE SAYS in her own delusional words. *POW*

It's not just a parody site either, you lay out the facts and go about debunking the lies that projectile vomit causing skank has spread.

KEEP IT UP. MORE FAKE C&D'S!

Anonymous said...

fuck the hoe!

Anonymous said...

Sadly. I am the same height as tila and when she shows her first trimester belly I busted up laughing so hard I cried. Since I too had a baby not long ago I know for a fact how much you show. You pop out when your that small much earlier. I was showing an actual bump by 12 weeks. Also that second sonogram is of a baby at least 20 weeks old. I plan to post that ultrasound on a site called babygaga and see who she stole it from. Since thats where most creepy people get theirs. :) SO sad...Honestly shes almost what 30? whens she plan to grow up.



Writers