Blog Archive


Monday, March 15

postheadericon Delusions of Grandeur....

To BOYCOTT the show please click here and post your disgust! 

Hopefully I can stop laughing long enough to actually write this post.....

*clears throat*

Ok, so remember over the course of the past week when Tila was talking about her "very own tv show" but all anyone really heard was blah blah blah? It seems Tila has confused "lending her voice to an animated character for an appearance that will no doubt make fun of her" as being a BOSS BITCH! POW! lmao!

You see Tila, this isn't what you can call YOUR OWN SHOW!!! Have you watched it? It's not good. Family Guy, THAT'S a good show!!! So basically all you have done here, is prove what an even bigger fuck up you are. Basically it's like you took 4th place in a spelling bee for the illiterate. *golf claps*


**click here to read the honorable mention for yourselves**

If you would like to complain to Fox about the upcoming episode please visit here:  Make a Complaint! 

Update:  Tila is hellbent on telling us that it is HER VOICE on "The Cleveland Show".  Well duh!  What better way to MAKE FUN of someone as stupid as her by having her do it HERSELF.  They realize that this idiot will do anything for a few bucks, even at her own intellectual expense.  She goes on to say "It's called a SENSE OF HUMOR something haters don't have".  Tila, the reason we know that the show is making fun of you is called a brain, something YOU don't have.



To BOYCOTT the show please click here and post your disgust!  

13 comments:

caddisfli said...

Oh sure! Next thing you will tell us is that Homer Simpson is the secret baby daddy.....or that she is adopting Stewey Griffin!!!

HottyRotty said...

Hahahahahaahahahaha! ^5 Caddisfli!

nikki said...

she is seriously mental. i just want to poke her in the eye and say POW

Sonja said...

So this is what Tila was talking about. I was wondering who in their right mind would give this nitwit a show.

She kept talking about how she was getting her own TV show. I thought it was another "love" show.

I have never watched The Cleveland Show so I won't have to boycott it on the 28th.

Anonymous said...

actually, the Cleveland show is a good show- it has the same exact humor as family guy which youve already claimed is a great show. With that being said, dont mistake me for being a delusional fan. I just like the Cleveland show haha. We all know that tila is batshit crazy and needs serious mental health but lets not down a good show just because they wanted to shoot a cartoon version of the Maury show! hopefully rallo is not the father ( although it goes great with her african american viet asian mix of a never existing baby)

Anonymous said...

Wait.... do we really know this is what she was referring to? I don't think she was trying to indicate THIS was "her show". She was going on about cameras following her beautiful, dramatic, chaste existance.

Jacqui

Devin Sharon said...

Eh - I dislike Family Guy & The Cleveland Show because they're banal, witless shows that are on the same level as Epic Movie and have lowered the bar for lowest common denominator humor.

All that being said, I'm pretty sure Tila views this like Sarah Palin viewed SNL where she thinks it's about her but really it's about making fun of her (regardless of whether they used her voice or they didn't).

Anonymous said...

I love how Tila says that Robot Chicken wasn't making fun of her because it was really her voice. WHAT?! Sad thing is that she somehow believes this is the case and knowing that she believes this freaks me out because I never knew someone could be this simple. I have to stop watching what this girl is doing. It's hurting my brain.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Fox deleted the thread, when I click the link it says "invalid thread link" so hopefully they got the message.

Anonymous said...

I will not watch that episode!!

boytoy said...

never seen the show

Tiffany said...

I may watch The Cleveland Show just to see Ashley Tisdale as Lacey. :) I wonder how they will make fun of Tila. I never watched the show, but I watched Family Guy in the past and I like the first 2 seasons the best.

Matt said...

LMAO @ able to laugh at myself. You dumb bimbo, that's not laughing at yourself, you are a joke within yourself, a joke that's not funny anymore. With that said, I don't have time to boycott the show because Tila is guest starring, it's ridiculous. Lending her voice does not secure a chance of resurrecting her career, well actually resurrecting A career since she didn't have one to begin with. Trust me, once it airs, it would go down the way of her 10 billion "pregnancies".



Writers