- Who, What, When, Where, How and Why!?!?!?!
- Overseas trips = prostitution?!?!
- The Tale of the Tila Tree
- The Rotspot: Overflowing with Love (and Boobies)
- Throwback Tacky Tila: Edition 1
- Lawls and Ewwies
- The Gaga lie nobody believes
- Lamborghini LOLz
- LOL at you, Tila!
- Eddie Puts a Damper on Tila's Joy
- Lies, lies, LIES!
- Saturday Morning Cartoons!!!
- LIVE FROM SKANKAPALOOZA!!!
- BBC 1Xtra Interview
- All Hail the Virgin Mary!
- Aliens: Part Deux
- Dr. Drew's Wife Tweets
- Attention Juggalos!
- Sneaky little hogul.....
- Ohhhhh United Kingdom, we have a little surprise f...
- What's the little Twatwaffle up to these days?
- CR4: Will She or Won't She?
- Tila's "Neutral" Post
- The Stupidity of "Psychic Abilities"
- Happy 4th of July!!!
- Thoughts of the Gnome....
- Commemorating the 6 month anniversary of Casey Joh...
- Rotspot Army: Spreading the Love
- Perez and Tila, Sittin' in a Tree...
- ▼ July 2010 (30)
Sunday, July 4
12:01 AM | Posted by Fatty McFatterson
On January 4, 2010 Casey Johnson's body was discovered in her home. It appears her last days were spent alone, in pain, suffering and quite possibly very afraid. It doesn't appear anyone checked up on her or gave too much thought as to how she was spending her holiday. I would like to take a moment to express my sorrow at her passing and to acknowledge her life.
All accounts paint her as a sweet girl, who was deeply troubled. It saddens me that she was unable to come to terms with her addictions and other destructive behaviors.
She left behind a 3 year old adopted daughter, who I have to believe she was very much in love with. You don't go through the rigors of the adoption process without being committed to loving a little one unconditionally. Unfortunately she lost custody of that child in her final months due to her addictions. I can't help but that think that must have broken her heart in half.
I hope somehow she is now at peace.