- Who, What, When, Where, How and Why!?!?!?!
- Overseas trips = prostitution?!?!
- The Tale of the Tila Tree
- The Rotspot: Overflowing with Love (and Boobies)
- Throwback Tacky Tila: Edition 1
- Lawls and Ewwies
- The Gaga lie nobody believes
- Lamborghini LOLz
- LOL at you, Tila!
- Eddie Puts a Damper on Tila's Joy
- Lies, lies, LIES!
- Saturday Morning Cartoons!!!
- LIVE FROM SKANKAPALOOZA!!!
- BBC 1Xtra Interview
- All Hail the Virgin Mary!
- Aliens: Part Deux
- Dr. Drew's Wife Tweets
- Attention Juggalos!
- Sneaky little hogul.....
- Ohhhhh United Kingdom, we have a little surprise f...
- What's the little Twatwaffle up to these days?
- CR4: Will She or Won't She?
- Tila's "Neutral" Post
- The Stupidity of "Psychic Abilities"
- Happy 4th of July!!!
- Thoughts of the Gnome....
- Commemorating the 6 month anniversary of Casey Joh...
- Rotspot Army: Spreading the Love
- Perez and Tila, Sittin' in a Tree...
- ▼ July 2010 (30)
Monday, July 19
1:24 AM | Posted by Eduardo Retardo
Well looky here, boys and girls. As pointed out in the comments to the previous post, Tila decided to show us exactly how one proves to be too crazy for a show that featured the crazy antics of Gary Busey!
I'm sorry, but every time I hear (I guess technically "read") her saying "I don't like telling people..." I flash back to when she claimed to be psychic and said "if you tell people your powers diminish!" or whatever it was she dribbled out.
This shouldn't come as a surprise to any of you! This isn't the first time Tila has talked about being "abducted." Remember this entry we made a while ago? In that post are screen caps of Tila talking about the aliens coming to visit her, as well as the vortex to another dimension she believed was in her bedroom.
And don't forget my favorite screen cap of all time:
That shit just makes me laugh and laugh!
Good night, lovies!