- Who, What, When, Where, How and Why!?!?!?!
- Overseas trips = prostitution?!?!
- The Tale of the Tila Tree
- The Rotspot: Overflowing with Love (and Boobies)
- Throwback Tacky Tila: Edition 1
- Lawls and Ewwies
- The Gaga lie nobody believes
- Lamborghini LOLz
- LOL at you, Tila!
- Eddie Puts a Damper on Tila's Joy
- Lies, lies, LIES!
- Saturday Morning Cartoons!!!
- LIVE FROM SKANKAPALOOZA!!!
- BBC 1Xtra Interview
- All Hail the Virgin Mary!
- Aliens: Part Deux
- Dr. Drew's Wife Tweets
- Attention Juggalos!
- Sneaky little hogul.....
- Ohhhhh United Kingdom, we have a little surprise f...
- What's the little Twatwaffle up to these days?
- CR4: Will She or Won't She?
- Tila's "Neutral" Post
- The Stupidity of "Psychic Abilities"
- Happy 4th of July!!!
- Thoughts of the Gnome....
- Commemorating the 6 month anniversary of Casey Joh...
- Rotspot Army: Spreading the Love
- Perez and Tila, Sittin' in a Tree...
- ▼ July 2010 (30)
Wednesday, July 28
7:34 PM | Posted by Eduardo Retardo
So you guys probably saw Tila tweeting about buying a Lambo. Lately she's been on this driving kick since that video of her driving Bradshaw home when he was drunk. And then there's this video where she says she's a "professional speed racer." Sort of. She stumbles upon that conclusion.
Let's just ignore the fact that if you really WERE a professional race car driver you'd probably know how to say you were. No, really, let's just play along. Sure, Tila, you participated in the Bullrun. Sure. I totally believe that.
Update: Oh look, Tila did the Bullrun in 2007! Check out this blog, written by her driving partner. Notice how every time Tila is brought up, it's about how she fucks up? And there's that lovely bit here:
I let Tila do most of the driving today and I got to teach her how to down shift and use the emergency brake when she’s afraid of rolling forward.Professional race car driver! Uh huh. Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled snark.
Anyway, while "shopping" *snicker* she posted many twitpics such as this one:
Then she tweeted that she couldn't make up her mind, and that she wanted to see more colors or something. Yeah, THAT'S believable.
You know what? I'm just going to let the guys at TMZ take care of this one. They sum it up pretty well.
Sincerely yours from a blog that got "shut down,"