Blog Archive


Monday, February 15

postheadericon And in the blink of an eye...

Fucking Christ that was quick...I leave to go tend to some business, come back, and it seems Miss Tila has taken her happy pills for the day, and thus, her stomach pains and impending miscarriage have been halted!!! She is NOW taking an immigrant child hostage adopting a child from Russia...it seems that towards the end of the year, this poor unsuspecting child will be thrust into the chaos that is Tilas life.....
This is where I'm taking a stand you guys...we've got PETA to stand up for the animals....but who stands up for these children that Tila is trying to capture for her own gain? I mean seriously....
*sigh* enjoy haters...because I love you.



1 comments:

TheAnswerDiva said...

That was such a big let down!!! We went from OMG I am in pain....My baby is at risk to I will just kill myself if anything happens to my baby to I just got a call from Russia and I have been approved to adopt a boy....I am sooo happy!! WTF? This girl needs help fast. Something is seriously wrong with her.



Writers