Blog Archive


Tuesday, February 9

postheadericon Just a little shit talking...

Alrighty everyone....so we all know that little miss Tila Tequila has protected her tweets....which can only lead us to assume the worst *gasp* that she's full of fucking shit, and not a goddamn thing that comes out of her mouth is legit? Hmm, that's weird.....
Anyway, for those of you who didn't get a chance to see her "exclusive interview" with The Examiner online...(the who?) I have enclosed the link for you here....(Tila's a Lying Skank)
My personal favorite is where she says

"Tila: People say the most malicious things. They just say the most scathing things that would make other people just want to commit suicide, but luckily for me -- yeah, sometimes things get hard -- but yo, you gotta check yourself and remember that these are other random people who hate their lives. They're not happy with themselves. I would never go out and say something bad about other people because I'm secure about myself."

Wait, huh, what? She doesn't talk bad about people? For real? Cuz I'm pretty sure Princess Cumbucket has had a thing or 4 to say about many-a-celeb...and I'm also pretty sure that naming everything within a 500 mile radius of her diseased ridden uterus, "the baby daddy" is another form of shit talking...
Anyway, just another epic struggle to bring the truth to light...
You guys can call me the Jedi of the Internet....only, I'm more cool, because I blog naked!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm an equal-opportunity offender, like Simon Cowell.



Writers