Blog Archive


Thursday, February 11

postheadericon This disturbs me ...

This girl Lissy self proclaims her love of Tila. It's sad because she honestly, seriously, is creepily obsessed with Tila. Tila even leads her along by making a phone call to the girl and acting like she was her friend. It was her way of proving to everyone what a good person she was. If only world peace were a phone call away, huh Tila? I see a child here ... no matter what this girls age is she is obviously a young, vulnerable, impressionable, child mentally. She has built a shrine for Tila and sits in front of it singing a song that she so sweetly and whole-heartedly wrote for Casey Johnson. She admits she can't sing and screetches her way though a painful soul pouring experience ... all in the name of a famewhore who uses girls like THAT for press. Fuck you Tila, your day is coming to scathing cunt.

THIS is the kind of kids @officialtila is mentally abusing with her lies and manipulation!! Notice the fuckin' shrine too! Sick!

UPDATE: I now know that Lissy is 15. Sick Tila .. seriously sick. Then I learned of this 14 year old boy is begging her to go on Ustream while on the phone with her. He has the Ustream screen up on his computer. Keep in mind, this is where she strips and pulls tampons out of her rancid pussy. Can you fuckin' believe this shit? I am fucking HEATED more than ever. I AM reporting this to anyone that will listen to me.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lissy is 15. She posted her age the day that Tila "called her". I posted this on the tilatruth blog too because it disturbed the fuck out of me.

The day they talked Tila tweeted she would fly Lissy out to help her once the delusional baby was born.

Lissy then tweeted she was 15.

Pedo-fucking-phile

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch#v=zo9ZLS1aq9o&feature=related


watch this youtube video. she's talking to a 14 year old lil boy.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up guys! I added it into the blog. It is making me fucking sick!

Anonymous said...

At this point...I'm not even sure a regular bullet would do her justice....someone get me a genuine silver hollowpoint...STAT!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so angry I can't even type my thoughts right. Ugh! To use fucking children like that makes my blood boil!

whatahotmess said...

Lissy is so adorable & sincere! She sounds like Bjork mixed w/Courtney Love.

I am steamed-STEAMED that TT is leading this girl on (in the way she has a new, cool, older, famous bff who loves her. not to mention whatever else TT has promised her.) & TT is exploiting this girl!

I think @ this point Lissy will believe TT more than anyone else so it's a waste of time until TT finishes her free-fall.

Then, hopefully, more authentic people will step in & encourage her because I think she is talented, just really self-conscious.

andmommymakescrazy said...

hey ...youre welcome. I dont know why I posted anon....i couldnt log in with my blogger acct. anyway, i follow it all on twitter too. lol
as a mother, it makes me sick to see shit like this , so I pointed it out. Thanks for including it.

twitter.com/kayleejo2001

Anonymous said...

I'm telling u, we need to report her to "perverted justice" and have her on "to catch a predator"!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so disturbed right now. It broke my heart to listen to that kid talk to her. I am not finishing listening yet. There is something we can do. Report to all gov organizations about this matter. There is also sex offender sites that will look into this matter. If a man was doing this...can you imagine?? He would be locked up. Some kid is going to commit suicide over her for one reason or another. Protect the kids. I am going to do some research today and will post sites if you would like. Levi

Anonymous said...

Levi,

Please email all info to tilasrotspot@gmail.com! Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

There is anothr child who is on her twitter page all the time defending her, telling people to shut up about Tila, how he loves her and keep asking if she is back yet. He actually believes Tila can do no wrong.

His twitter name is @mittiee and his bio says his name is Mitchell, he's a boy, lives in the Netherlands and loves Tila.

He sounds very, very young and said in one of his tweets his mom knows he watches Tila, which I very much doubt.

Anonymous said...

Bless u for all you have done. Please get this stopped. Lissy is adorable and her parents seem messed up also she claims they like Tila. Poor Lissy she is a doll!! I can't blv Im saying this but I really think Tila may be pedophile.

Anonymous said...

Wow...I'm almost hoping that Lissy is a joke; a character that someone made up. It's that bad and that sad.



Writers