Blog Archive


Wednesday, February 17

postheadericon Meth Head or Movie Role?

You know, sometimes we're not fair! I mean, there must be SOMETHING TT doesn't lie about. So tonight I came upon a video that I'd seen before but not taken screen captions of. You know, I must say ... it MAY not be drugs. I know, I know ... you all think I'm crazy! But hear me out! Take a step back and look at the pictures below.

This is TT compared to a meth head. I definitely see a resemblance. Do you?


NOW, look at this picture! Perhaps the video of her dancing to Beyonce is the making of a portfolio for the part of Gollum in any upcoming movie role. I would DEFINITELY agree she fits the part. Wicked, slimy, dirty, rotten, two-faced, manipulative, vindictive, conniving, hedonistic, rants, complains, cries, whines, and walks around like a little gnome completely full of rage and animosity! And I must say, quite looks the part thanks to that meth diet she's on .. er .. fake pregnancy glow!



Ahhh, I kid ... I kid ... OF COURSE I still am certain in MY mind that she's using and abusing anything and everything she can get her hands on. I just can't stop drinkin' that hateraid tonight! *gulp*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMFAO! Twins

Dioriluv said...

her better days....

http://hurtyelbow.typepad.com/images/tila-tequila-antz2.jpg

Dioriluv said...

Bored so here's another match-up for her "Anime" picture.

http://www.aintitcool.com/images/antz-03b.jpg

Anonymous said...

Cocaine use during pregnancy can affect a pregnant woman and her unborn baby in many ways. During the early months of pregnancy, it may increase the risk of miscarriage. Later in pregnancy, it can trigger preterm labor (labor that occurs before 37 weeks of pregnancy) or cause the baby to grow poorly. As a result, cocaine-exposed babies are more likely than unexposed babies to be born with low birthweight (less than 5.5 lb/2.5 kg). Low-birthweight babies are 20 times more likely to die in their first month of life than normal-weight babies, and face an increased risk of lifelong disabilities such as mental retardation and cerebral palsy. Cocaine-exposed babies also tend to have smaller heads, which generally reflect smaller brains. Some studies suggest that cocaine-exposed babies are at increased risk of birth defects, including urinary-tract defects and, possibly, heart defects. Cocaine also may cause an unborn baby to have a stroke, irreversible brain damage, or a heart attack.



Writers