- Tila Offender Checklist
- Fatty's Last Stand
- We Hate Tila Because of Twitter - PopCrunch
- Double Your Pleasure, Double Your Meth Mouth
- Embarrassment, Party of 1
- Sorry Casey, Tila's Finally in Love!
- Carlton Jordan's take ...
- The Tila Recycle
- The Gossip Queens
- Guest Post: Who is Mr. Bradshaw?
- Asian Hooker to Wannabe Chola!?!?!
- I Can't Even Come Up With A Headline For This
- Rinse, Repeat ...
- Ah, True Love
- Can Tila REALLY Be That Stupid? PART DEUX
- We Will Never Forget
- EXCLUSIVE! Tila Publicly Thanks Fatty and Rotspot ...
- Can Tila REALLY Be That Stupid!?
- Crack O'Clock, Attention Shawne Merriman
- ICP is Classier Than Tila Tequila
- Tila Didn't Learn her Lesson: Continues to Taunt t...
- Most STDs Wins!
- No-life Jelis Hater Checking In!
- Paging Larry Flynt
- Uncle Eddie Ruins Your Breakfast
- Do the lies ever stop?
- Tila--Warrior Princess or Dumbass Skank?
- Tila's Nose for News
- Tila's Vegas Preview
- Tila at the Emmys
- Tila "Stalked"
- Miss Seola Advice Column
- ▼ September 2010 (32)
Thursday, September 9
1:22 PM | Posted by Eduardo Retardo
Last night when I posted those screencaps of Tila talking shit on Violent J (and the subsequent edit where she's talking shit on the juggalos themselves), I started thinking. You know, something is really wrong when a bunch of "schizophrenic serial killer clowns" are handling this shit better than the "petite" and "caring" and "loving" and "humble" girl who got OH SO INJURED and abused. It's a damn shame, because I've seen both Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope handling this situation with nothing but class. This is obviously something Tila can't even fathom.
Case in point, here's an article from mtv.com.
That's right. All she had to do was get down. But no, Tila wanted to be the hero and stay up there. And she probably would be a hero...if she wouldn't have cried so fucking much about it later and threatened to sue, saying she wanted to "end the Gathering."
Thankfully, according to Violent J, "There will always be Gatherings. There will always, forever, be Gatherings."
So suck it, Tila. All you did was give us endless fodder.
And sidenote: Tila, how could you leave Chunks your baby on stage? Don't you know how hard it was for him to scrape himself off your closet floor and come find you?