- Tila Offender Checklist
- Fatty's Last Stand
- We Hate Tila Because of Twitter - PopCrunch
- Double Your Pleasure, Double Your Meth Mouth
- Embarrassment, Party of 1
- Sorry Casey, Tila's Finally in Love!
- Carlton Jordan's take ...
- The Tila Recycle
- The Gossip Queens
- Guest Post: Who is Mr. Bradshaw?
- Asian Hooker to Wannabe Chola!?!?!
- I Can't Even Come Up With A Headline For This
- Rinse, Repeat ...
- Ah, True Love
- Can Tila REALLY Be That Stupid? PART DEUX
- We Will Never Forget
- EXCLUSIVE! Tila Publicly Thanks Fatty and Rotspot ...
- Can Tila REALLY Be That Stupid!?
- Crack O'Clock, Attention Shawne Merriman
- ICP is Classier Than Tila Tequila
- Tila Didn't Learn her Lesson: Continues to Taunt t...
- Most STDs Wins!
- No-life Jelis Hater Checking In!
- Paging Larry Flynt
- Uncle Eddie Ruins Your Breakfast
- Do the lies ever stop?
- Tila--Warrior Princess or Dumbass Skank?
- Tila's Nose for News
- Tila's Vegas Preview
- Tila at the Emmys
- Tila "Stalked"
- Miss Seola Advice Column
- ▼ September 2010 (32)
Monday, September 13
12:44 PM | Posted by Eduardo Retardo
This is a follow-up to this post. Read it, if you haven't. Since that post is a few days old and a little pushed down, I decided to make a new entry so you wouldn't miss this hilarious update.
Here's a little backstory. So Nick B. (I believe that's his name) at CelebSlam.com called Tila a Saigon Whore. She got offended, called him a "racist" and a "sexist." So the he said:
I'd like to personally apologize to each and every one of them for using the term "cheap Saigon whore" -- "cheap Ho Chi Minh whore" would have been more appropriate, considering that Saigon was renamed Ho Chi Minh City after it fell to the communist North Vietnamese Army (NVA) in 1975. Again, apologies. Having a B.A. in History from one of the best schools in the country, this is especially embarrassing for me.
Then Tila tweeted that he publicly apologized, thanks to the Tila Army emailing him and calling him out.
People want me to include this part, too:
I like how she seems real concerned there for a minute...then drops it with "whatever" and goes about her merry, whore way.
Anyway, now we're up to speed. Tila posted a blog, calling him her "hero of the week" for publicly apologizing. Since I'd rather shit twice in my own shoes and wear them around town, I'm not going to her fail blog and taking screencaps of it. CelebSlam has done that for me, so I present to you, their response to Tila's blog:
I'm really surprised she didn't figure out (read: someone told her) that he wasn't apologizing. So she still thinks he is, and that just KILLS me. Honestly, I think she has that little respect for her Tila Army. She knows they aren't smart enough to go read it themselves, so if she says he apologized, then GODDAMMIT it must be so!
That just makes me sick to my stomach.
If you haven't yet, head on over to CelebSlam and tell him how awesome he is.