- Tila Offender Checklist
- Fatty's Last Stand
- We Hate Tila Because of Twitter - PopCrunch
- Double Your Pleasure, Double Your Meth Mouth
- Embarrassment, Party of 1
- Sorry Casey, Tila's Finally in Love!
- Carlton Jordan's take ...
- The Tila Recycle
- The Gossip Queens
- Guest Post: Who is Mr. Bradshaw?
- Asian Hooker to Wannabe Chola!?!?!
- I Can't Even Come Up With A Headline For This
- Rinse, Repeat ...
- Ah, True Love
- Can Tila REALLY Be That Stupid? PART DEUX
- We Will Never Forget
- EXCLUSIVE! Tila Publicly Thanks Fatty and Rotspot ...
- Can Tila REALLY Be That Stupid!?
- Crack O'Clock, Attention Shawne Merriman
- ICP is Classier Than Tila Tequila
- Tila Didn't Learn her Lesson: Continues to Taunt t...
- Most STDs Wins!
- No-life Jelis Hater Checking In!
- Paging Larry Flynt
- Uncle Eddie Ruins Your Breakfast
- Do the lies ever stop?
- Tila--Warrior Princess or Dumbass Skank?
- Tila's Nose for News
- Tila's Vegas Preview
- Tila at the Emmys
- Tila "Stalked"
- Miss Seola Advice Column
- ▼ September 2010 (32)
Saturday, September 11
5:07 PM | Posted by HottyRotty
As an American I remember the morning of September 11, 2001 vividly. My boyfriend and I were on the way to the DMV. We were at the drive through window of Starbucks and listening to Howard Stern on the radio. All of a sudden Howard mentioned that a plane hit the first tower, he was wondering what caused the pilot to go astray and have such a horrible accident. Then the second plane came ... and by this point we knew it was an attack on our nation. It was a scary day, I won't lie. No one knew what was to come out of the attack ... and none of us could have ever imaged such devastation. America was glued to their TV's and we saw so much sadness that day ... and the next month or so to follow.
My heart still hurts for those who lost loved ones in this horrific attack. Thank you to all of the NYPD/FDNY and our Soldiers that helped save lives and especially those that gave their lives. Religious or not, everyone should take a minute out of their day to at least pay respect and to honor the fallen. You will never be forgotten.