- Oh hey, what's Rob doing?
- Watch for Flying Poop, Vegas!
- People Continue to NOT Take Tila Seriously.
- OH FOR FUCKS'S SAKE TILA, Give It A Rest!
- The Garry Sun Mystery
- Legal Beagle Eagle Fadeagle
- Tila's Myspace Friends
- Ooopsie! Heh. The Biff Kerfluffle is heating up!
- Jeepers peepers, where'd you get that Creeper? Par...
- Tila's Fail Blog Takes a Turn
- The Soup Dishes Tila
- Aww, sad face.
- Rotspot on the Radio!
- Tee Hee
- A pretty high quality video
- Who is Tila's new staff writer?
- Wet Dreams Really Do Come True
- Why Tila isn't a badass...
- I'm so excited to show you this!
- It's a red letter day for Tila!!!!
- And Tila's Musical Career Goes POP
- Official ICP Statement
- What's the World Coming To?
- OMG!! Poor, poor Tila!
- Aww, Poor Tila!
- Tila + IKP(bahaha)+Juggalos=NOT a happy family no ...
- Jimmy Kimmel & Tila's New Attorney (of which she s...
- Yes, There Were Firecrackers
- The Tom Green Perspective
- Tila Was Bleeding
- Our First Words from ICP and Method Man
- Dear Alan Gutman
- The Ensuing LOLZ
- Tila Becomes A Vampire by Doctor Request
- Guest Post: Sailor Vesta
- Just Want to Post This...
- Pictures and video just keep rolling out ...
- PR stunt for sure!
- 9Head is a fucking idiot!
- Watch Out for Them Bottles, Tila!
- Video of Tila at GOTJ - More vids
- Oh Goodness Kids - Tila Did the Work For Us - 2 UP...
- Bang! Pow! Boom!
- The Gathering: What We Know So Far, Plus What We'r...
- Bipolar Tila Only Exists In Fantasy Land
- It's almost time, Juggalos!
- What is she good for !?!?!
- Cracked out gutter-whore says what?
- Throwback Tacky Tila: Edition 2
- Did He Donate or Not?
- Dear Tila Army: Part 2
- Dear Tila Army. Part 1
- Pulled Over: A Love Story
- The Sex Tape Saga
- Tila is still stupid...
- OMG Media Frenzy!!!
- Garry's Guide to Friendship and Sex for Lambos
- Believe Me, Believe Me!
- Makin' the Hoes Rain on Jelis Haters
- ▼ August 2010 (60)
Saturday, August 21
7:19 PM | Posted by Eduardo Retardo
Lots of you saw Joel McHale causing major lolz, covering the GOTJ incident (or "face meet gate 2010") on The Soup last night. In case you missed it, check out their blog, and here's the video!
It got kind of vicious. We also got to see Oscar Nuñez decide against throwing poo and recommended throwing textbooks instead, namely a physics book. Irony?
To see the entire episode, catch it replaying all weekend on E! It's definitely worth it.