Blog Archive


Monday, August 16

postheadericon Just Want to Post This...


Hey guys!  I just want to post this real quick, just to make extra super sure you guys see that Tila was warned about this before she went.


As you can see, Mel here was her basic White Knight, alerting Tila (as well as a TON of Tila Army members) that this was set to happen; this was being planned.  Pretty sure Mel got this info from this post I made before the event.  See, look, we're all helpin' each other out.  Or something.

Anyway, then these people (among others) got involved in trying to warn fair princess Herpes that danger lurked around every corner at the Gathering.

Right, obviously "a hater" is to blame for this, right kids?  Just THE ONE hater of which Tila has?  Sigh.  No kids.  Unfortunately, it's pretty much general consensus that Tila is a lying, drugged up whore.  Literally, a whore.  When you kids grow up you're going to be VERY embarrassed.  But don't worry, I'm sure we'll go easy on you.  We all did dumb shit as a kid...well, except dear ol' Uncle Eddie here.  I was too busy being awesome 24/7.  You believe that, right?  *shifty ojos* Right?

So there.  Just wanted everybody to see this.  I thought it might come in handy at some point.  This was all on the 12th, the day before Tila took the stage.  She ignored all of these warnings (well, that is to say, she didn't comment on them on Twitter, but I'm sure it made the greasy, meth-coated wheels in her brain start a-turnin') and...well, you saw what happened.

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled cunt-fest here at the Rotspot!  Check out Rotty's posts.  They're grrrrrrrreat!

Update! 
Just because this post was a little boring, let's liven things up with a video from Sam Ronson.  I wanna high five this bitch so bad right now!






9 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew there was a reason why I liked Sam Ronson. Couldn't have been her DJing skills, though. But this video was freaking awesome.

And how pathetic is the TilaArmy? They keep confusing haters with Juggalos. While the latter tend to be the former, the former is not always the latter. Just sayin'.

MsWonkyTits said...

I'm gay for Sam Ronson. She just needs to make sure the Lindsay is all washed off her.

Tila was warned non-stop by a few Army members, but moreso by the "haters".

She walked right into it with the intent of publicity and a lolsuit. Stupid bitch.

SaigonWhoreNumeroUno said...

I would pleasure Sam Ronson anyway she liked non stop, all night long for those statements. I love that, betch.

Hannah said...

Awesome! And with all the shit Tila has talked about her (Ipod DJ anyone?) I'm so glad she said that on camera. I think Tila might be lying low because she didn't get the massive sympathy she was expecting. People either know she was faking her wounds or know that she has done so many hateful things she was just asking for it. I really haven't seen any huge outcry of support. Which is perfect. Because maybe she can't milk this for everything it's worth like she did with Casey.

Fatty McFatterson said...

Never had an opinion either way re: Sam, but now I gotta say, the girl is 100% rotspotter at heart. Can someone send her the linky here, via Twitter, so she can see the love?

Madame Toast said...

The whole thing is funny to watch. People have no respect for her, and the only people defending her are her bitch boy Bradshaw and her minions of idiots.
I think that says a lot.

I'm just curious to see how it all ends and while I believe she will linger on for some time, its definitely coming to an end. Probably a horrible one.

And as always I have to wonder, how does Tila live like this? seriously, is she really that delusional or find THAT much joy in all this? I don't feel bad for her but I just can't imagine or I guess really want to spend a lot of time thinking about what its like.
Makes me feel dirty. lol.

DwarfWhite said...

Sam Ronson is the fucking shit!

sithlady said...

I would so love to make love to Sam right now..lol

MsWonkyTits said...

Fatty, I sent her the link yesterday. Others, she is @samantharonson if you want to add her :).



Writers