Blog Archive


Thursday, August 19

postheadericon Wet Dreams Really Do Come True


OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD.  We got it.  We got a video of Tila being hit in the face.



It's at about 38 seconds, for those of you who can't stomach hearing her "sing" and just want to see it slam her in the head.  I can't tell what it is.  I can't tell if it's an egg, or a cup of something, but it makes a big splash and DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN I hope it's fucking urine.  Congratulations on whoever threw it, because not only did you ruin Tila's cheap ass polyester hair, but you gained my infinite respect through lolz. 

Enjoy, Rotspotters!  Also, enjoy this badass picture of Tom Green narrowly escaping a bottle of Faygo!

Thanks to our reader spnmedia for sharing the link!  It's epic!  I'm going to have great dreams tonight.

Update! 
Here's a second video.  It's pretty far away, but I want you guys to notice a few things.  One, when she gets hit, she says something like "My hair STILL looks pretty."  Ha.  Yes, Tila.  Keep fucking taunting them.  Secondly, you can really hear the reaction she's getting from the crowd.  


GODDAMMIT TILA, THEY DIDN'T WANT YOU THERE.  IT DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU SPELLING "INSANE CLOWN POSSE" INCORRECTLY, AS YOU TWEETED EARLIER.  

I DOUBT MOST OF THEM KNEW ABOUT THAT, AND BY THAT TIME THEY WERE ALREADY PLANNING THIS.  THEY DIDN'T WANT YOU THERE BECAUSE YOU FUCKING SUCK.  YOU'RE A STUPID WHORE AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT.  By the way, ever notice how Tila reacts like a child when things don't go her way?  "Oh yeah?  Well your event was shitty anyway and nobody would ever go to it!"  Don't make me list all of the acts that have performed there over the years, Tila.  You fucking know I will.

And another thing.  Over the past few days I've seen A LOT of stuff from the juggalos.  I've talked to them on Twitter.  I've visited their websites.  And so when I see this:

I know Tila is openly mocking them.  That's right, guys, she's STILL taunting them.  3 things.  #1: I've noticed the juggalos always refer to themselves as "fam."  Granted, they're not the only group that does this.  However, #2: I've seen them OVER AND OVER AND OVER use the phrase "whoop whoop" lately.  I don't know what it means - hopefully I can get a juggalo to tell me.  But putting that together with #3: she's obviously talking about her lolsuit when she references "#justice," and putting them all together...yeah, that's directed entirely at the juggalos.  Jesus, Tila, you're still trying to piss them off?  Do you really think that's a smart move?  Some of them want you dead, Tila, and by their own hands.  LITERALLY.  Like, when I say I want to curb stomp you with stilettos, I don't literally mean I'm going to wait outside for you and do it.  And I probably wouldn't do it if we ever ran into each other.  Probably.  But some of these people, Tila, they FOR SERIOUS want to kill you.  So keep antagonizing them, princess dumbass, and see where it gets you.


And on that note?  Go choke on a fucking cock and die, gutterslut.

14 comments:

glitterypoi said...

Ha more proof she totally outstayed her welcome on stage, and provokes the crowd even more, what else did she expect? She learnt to her cost that stripping only works on her teen army, though maybe she only took her top off to use her tough old plastic titties to deflect the bottles.
she's flapping that Jane scarf around a lot too, I can't decide if she's tweaking and can't keep still or she just doesn't have any performance skills... or both.

Juggalette_Nicole said...

whoop whoop is a greeting we use

Eduardo Retardo said...

@Juggalette_Nicole
Thanks! Is it in reference to anything...like lyrics or something?

And do you agree with my assessment that she's blatantly mocking the juggalos with that tweet?

Juggalette_Nicole said...

no its just a simple greeting like hello and goodbye and yes i agree 100% that she's mocking us , and another thing i don't know if any of you are aware but she was supposed to be performing for ladies night , which is where all evening female performers come out on the second stage and perform for all the people juggalos (guys) and (juggalettes) girls

MsWonkyTits said...

That looked like a piss water balloon to me. :)`SMILES

Unknown said...

OMG, what have I done to deserve you making my day?! I'm dying to see this video!
(Sorry to ask in this comment section, but I cannot view the video, do I need to install something or is it just because I am viewing from outside the US?)
Back to the post, if Tila had any sense, she'd shut up right now. I'm surprised the super hot shot lawyer of which she has has not told her to keep schtum. I think if she had a genuine lawsuit rather than a lolsuit she wouldn't be mouthing off about the Juggalos.
PS: Love the "piss balloons" label - it just caught my eye as I clicked to comment!

Unknown said...

Oh man all this talk of ICP makes me feel old lol

Sheriff Gauncent said...

"I ain't goin' nowhere!"

"Get the fuck off the stage"!

I love it!

blank said...

I feel really bad for the guys who were blocking her. They took more to the body, face and apparently balls than Tila did. What the hell is she complaining for? I bet her guards were way worse for wear.

Liz Edmunds said...

lol I like how you cant really hear her. Just the god awful sound of her music. As for in one of the blogs her friend "BIG tits" refers to her as classy, um Heidi Montag is more classy than Tila. I think she confused the word classy with trashy. They do rhyme so I can understand. I view my self as not too classy (I prefer jeans to dresses most days) but I am like Audrey Hepburn compared to Tila. And I think Audrey is far more classy/iconic than Tila will ever be. I also think Mr Bradshaw should be fired I mean who styles someone to look like a 5 year old? My daughter would wear tights with shorts when she was 5. Who does that? She looks like a glutterslut in that outfit.

Joann said...

I wouldn't even warn her Edddie. Let the skank keep running off at the mouth about the Juggalos.

They already showed her they don't like her but she don't have enough sense to keep her mouth shut about them.

Tila PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOU. NOT JUST BLOGGERS OR SOME PEOPLE WHO TWEET YOU...MAINSTREAM MEDIA DON'T LIKE YOU. THEY LAUGH WITH YOU AND TALK ABOUT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK. YOU'RE A JOKE.

Sorry for the screaming but when she reads this it might wake her up...lol who am I kidding.

When I saw Tila get clocked with whatever it was I wish she would have went down like the guy in the Jimmy Kimmel video spoof when he got hit with the frying pan.

Anonymous said...

ok so maybe tila should try to have a tilago tihng going on, ha! like instead of gathering of the juggalos, it can be gathering of the tilagos, her army of kids, socially awkward teenagers, and unstable adults! POW POW!

Just One of Many said...

Okay, so can someone explain the random leg kicks? She looks like Elaine from Seinfeld when she tries to dance on stage.

chey said...

*wipes tear*
Oh, that was a beautiful sight to behold. I'm going to have sweet dreams tonight.



Writers