- Oh hey, what's Rob doing?
- Watch for Flying Poop, Vegas!
- People Continue to NOT Take Tila Seriously.
- OH FOR FUCKS'S SAKE TILA, Give It A Rest!
- The Garry Sun Mystery
- Legal Beagle Eagle Fadeagle
- Tila's Myspace Friends
- Ooopsie! Heh. The Biff Kerfluffle is heating up!
- Jeepers peepers, where'd you get that Creeper? Par...
- Tila's Fail Blog Takes a Turn
- The Soup Dishes Tila
- Aww, sad face.
- Rotspot on the Radio!
- Tee Hee
- A pretty high quality video
- Who is Tila's new staff writer?
- Wet Dreams Really Do Come True
- Why Tila isn't a badass...
- I'm so excited to show you this!
- It's a red letter day for Tila!!!!
- And Tila's Musical Career Goes POP
- Official ICP Statement
- What's the World Coming To?
- OMG!! Poor, poor Tila!
- Aww, Poor Tila!
- Tila + IKP(bahaha)+Juggalos=NOT a happy family no ...
- Jimmy Kimmel & Tila's New Attorney (of which she s...
- Yes, There Were Firecrackers
- The Tom Green Perspective
- Tila Was Bleeding
- Our First Words from ICP and Method Man
- Dear Alan Gutman
- The Ensuing LOLZ
- Tila Becomes A Vampire by Doctor Request
- Guest Post: Sailor Vesta
- Just Want to Post This...
- Pictures and video just keep rolling out ...
- PR stunt for sure!
- 9Head is a fucking idiot!
- Watch Out for Them Bottles, Tila!
- Video of Tila at GOTJ - More vids
- Oh Goodness Kids - Tila Did the Work For Us - 2 UP...
- Bang! Pow! Boom!
- The Gathering: What We Know So Far, Plus What We'r...
- Bipolar Tila Only Exists In Fantasy Land
- It's almost time, Juggalos!
- What is she good for !?!?!
- Cracked out gutter-whore says what?
- Throwback Tacky Tila: Edition 2
- Did He Donate or Not?
- Dear Tila Army: Part 2
- Dear Tila Army. Part 1
- Pulled Over: A Love Story
- The Sex Tape Saga
- Tila is still stupid...
- OMG Media Frenzy!!!
- Garry's Guide to Friendship and Sex for Lambos
- Believe Me, Believe Me!
- Makin' the Hoes Rain on Jelis Haters
- ▼ August 2010 (60)
I have to giggle so much when I deal with reading Tila's rantings by yet another "staff member" who only writes when Tila is Twitter yet again. This one comes from "TilaStaff05" and the professionalism is about on par with Tila. Why would Tila be pushing the "magic button" on articles someone else wrote?
As far as I can tell, the Rotspot is the one who first raised the questions on Tila's half circle bruising on her side. I have yet to see any major outlets pick up that information so first of all:
You see, Tila has posted another insane ranting along the lines of "here's a pic from one single source, that no one had heard of prior that shows no bruise before performance". Okay, I'd never heard of it and no one has ever mentioned it that I could see.
1) HERE IS A PHOTO OF MISS TILA WHEN SHE FIRST GOT ONSTAGE. HER HAIR STILL CLEAN, BUT BOTTOMS DIRTY FROM PEOPLE ALREADY THROWING STUFF AT HER ONSTAGE, AND HEY WHAT IS THAT THERE BY THE SIDE OF HER STOMACH??? *GASPS* YOU DON’T SAY?? NO BRUISES!!!! OH MY WHAT LIE WILL THE HATERS COME UP WITH NEXT??? I THOGHT THEY SAID THAT SHE GOT THE BRUISES BEFORE SHE GOT ONSTAGE?? I DON’T SEE ANY HERE!
Oh look at that magical bruise!! Gee I wonder how it got there? Oh yea, some 300 pound due in clown make-up threw beer bottles at a 4Two things, if she can describe them and we have thousands of videos and pictures everywhere now, she could identify him and go after him as well. We've also established, repeatedly, there are no beer bottles on the grounds. From my sources, they cracked down on this one pretty hard - and it's obviously for safety reasons, but I'd venture to say it's also for grounds reasons. Broken glass all over a campground is pretty tough to clean and quite costly. Those who lent the grounds out, I would bet my left toe, have a special clause on glass. In fact, when is the last time you've heard of any music fest allowing glass beer bottles in? More often than not, if people came in after this festival and got hurt somehow by broken glass, it would be the owners in trouble and they want to cover their asses. We have also seen dozens of pictures and video and not a single one shows glass beer bottles - which are easy to spot among water bottles and cans of Faygo. Additionally, based on Tila's height and the circumference of a standard beer bottle, that mark is larger than a bottle's bottom ring. I digress.
Your favorite lawlyer has moved on to get her medical degree. I researched bruising and I also asked on a medical forum about bruising. We are to expect a perfect bruise in less than 5 minutes. There are several factors that go into the strength, depth and quickness of bruising. Age - which Tila isn't even 30 yet so this will not factor towards her count. Blood thinning medication - for the drugs we know Tila has admitted to, this would not factor towards her count. Treatment for a bruise immediately after - this does factor in for Tila's count, she did not take care of it immediately. The strength of impact - this one does not factor into Tila's count. You see, with a perfect mark bruising, perfect marks are left after at least 24 hours, when trauma to the area surrounding it would start to lose the increased blood flow as the body fights the injury. When hitting hard enough for immediate bruising like Tila claims, the area within a few inches would appear red and swollen. In locations where there is bone directly next to the bruise area, such as the shin, it's a bit easier to get a perfect bruise faster because the skin trauma is pinched between bone and skin with very little fat.
Not a single account, between both my question and all the research online from reputed sites such as Mayo would have instant bruising, that creates a perfect bruise, without swelling or redness around the injury site. For instant bruising, the injury would have to be severe. And not just in a "I got hit with a bottle" severe, it would mean that, more often than not, a more severe hematoma would develop from the blood in the injured area. This would create much more swelling, even quicker than bruising.
In short, from all this jibe - not a single medical resource agrees that this mark, was created in seconds, with no other damage to the area.
I'll leave you with the closing quote that SHE gave from the article:
AND IN THE WORDS OF MISS TILA: “I AIN’T GOING NOWHERE!” POW!Ah... the sweet sounds of admission of taunting being deposed in court.