- Oh hey, what's Rob doing?
- Watch for Flying Poop, Vegas!
- People Continue to NOT Take Tila Seriously.
- OH FOR FUCKS'S SAKE TILA, Give It A Rest!
- The Garry Sun Mystery
- Legal Beagle Eagle Fadeagle
- Tila's Myspace Friends
- Ooopsie! Heh. The Biff Kerfluffle is heating up!
- Jeepers peepers, where'd you get that Creeper? Par...
- Tila's Fail Blog Takes a Turn
- The Soup Dishes Tila
- Aww, sad face.
- Rotspot on the Radio!
- Tee Hee
- A pretty high quality video
- Who is Tila's new staff writer?
- Wet Dreams Really Do Come True
- Why Tila isn't a badass...
- I'm so excited to show you this!
- It's a red letter day for Tila!!!!
- And Tila's Musical Career Goes POP
- Official ICP Statement
- What's the World Coming To?
- OMG!! Poor, poor Tila!
- Aww, Poor Tila!
- Tila + IKP(bahaha)+Juggalos=NOT a happy family no ...
- Jimmy Kimmel & Tila's New Attorney (of which she s...
- Yes, There Were Firecrackers
- The Tom Green Perspective
- Tila Was Bleeding
- Our First Words from ICP and Method Man
- Dear Alan Gutman
- The Ensuing LOLZ
- Tila Becomes A Vampire by Doctor Request
- Guest Post: Sailor Vesta
- Just Want to Post This...
- Pictures and video just keep rolling out ...
- PR stunt for sure!
- 9Head is a fucking idiot!
- Watch Out for Them Bottles, Tila!
- Video of Tila at GOTJ - More vids
- Oh Goodness Kids - Tila Did the Work For Us - 2 UP...
- Bang! Pow! Boom!
- The Gathering: What We Know So Far, Plus What We'r...
- Bipolar Tila Only Exists In Fantasy Land
- It's almost time, Juggalos!
- What is she good for !?!?!
- Cracked out gutter-whore says what?
- Throwback Tacky Tila: Edition 2
- Did He Donate or Not?
- Dear Tila Army: Part 2
- Dear Tila Army. Part 1
- Pulled Over: A Love Story
- The Sex Tape Saga
- Tila is still stupid...
- OMG Media Frenzy!!!
- Garry's Guide to Friendship and Sex for Lambos
- Believe Me, Believe Me!
- Makin' the Hoes Rain on Jelis Haters
- ▼ August 2010 (60)
Monday, August 16
7:24 PM | Posted by Seola
Oh my lovlies - oh damn... I am... trying to... catch... my bre.. phew. Another fine link first reported from LiarFaceArmy has come to us ladies via Twitter and I caught it right as I log in, read it and peed. I have come so close but this made me pee. I will be taking donations via Paypal for Depends bitches.
So Tila has spoken to yet another gossip site, now E! online. I am a fan of quoting for spacial issues so I will stick to that. What is that? Oh, it's the $14 she sold out her Tila Army 12 for, instead of having a special "exclusive" on her site. May I point out, she's selling her stories to other rags, instead of her own site, which for those of you who run businesses know that's very, very naughty in the world of advertising. She barely had anything there, running to sell a hot story that would have driven ad dollars up for short term gain was very, very stupid. I digress.
Tila Tequila's weekend run-in with Insane Clown Posse's biggest fans sounds rather, well, insane.Okay, so we have confirmation of which injury squirted blood. It was the cut over her eye. Which was not bleeding at all in any of the pictures. It didn't bleed initially, didn't bleed during flight, was not evident in her coming home photos of any bandaging but somehow managed to squirt from an area that is quite notorious for being able to split apart and not really bleed. The lack of arteries in the area combined with the lack of actual "meet" tissue would make sustained or delayed bleeding impossible. I do like the point of the whore not wearing any makeup (something she doesn't go to bed without) for maximum "I look shitty" effect.
The reality-TV star, who was more than booed off the stage at the annual Gathering of Juggalos festival in Chicago over the weekend, tells E! News that she needed stitches above her eye after being pelted with glass bottles, human feces and other garbage during what turned into a very brief appearance.
Though I'm new to UFC watching (I bought it for the hubs for his birthday and am hooked) I've been watching like crazy. Google search shows many topics, none with delayed bleeding whatsoever. As a new MMA fan, I've seen some pretty nasty things both on TV and video clips online. Not once, have I ever seen major blood gush from cuts like those, and in news stories I searched out, not once have any required stitches. A few that did, were cut from one side of an eyebrow to the other.
And to top it all off, Tequila says, she had reason to suspect that something nasty was going to happen to her.Now, this is the utterly dumbest, most moronic comment I've ever heard. Well, to this point because it gets better. Tila admits she had prior warning from not one but two different sources. A verbal discussion on security means absolutely squat in her contract she would have signed. There is some debate on this issue, we don't have the contract but I do have both arguments presented. A few Twitter buds felt like she signed up, got paid - that relinquishes promoters and organizers from liability. I argued that she could say she had no prior knowledge and that performers under contract and being paid would have reasonable expectation of security while in her trailer (NOT on stage). However, my argument is moot at this point. My argument was not what I felt at the time, but rather what would stand in court. She fucked herself with this one.
"I actually was warned by a lot of my fans online, as well as all the Juggalos telling me what they were going to do to me, prior to going," she tells E!, "so I contacted my agents and told them my concerns, and my agents contacted the people who run the event, and they swore to us that there'd be a 100 or more security guards and that nothing like that would happen. and that they needed me to go."
When she arrived, Tequila says, things were very "unorganized" and "the atmosphere was really violent."
"And my own DJ didn't even show up. Even my bodyguard, who's been doing this for 15 years, said he's never seen anything like this."
As she waited in the artists' trailer, she tells E!, she could hear the crowd getting rowdy outside and, before she went on, "one of the staff members came running inside looking horrified and he was like, 'You guys shouldn't let her go on there. It's really dangerous out there and they're ready to throw stuff at her and hurt her.'
And then a fan ran up to her, she says, also telling her, "Please don't go up there. They're ready to just hurt you, they're not fans."