- Another day...another day of jelis hatin'
- New Stuporgirl!
- Update on US, your loyal Rotspot writers
- SURPRISE!!! Tila's still a dirty rotten lying piec...
- RIP Michael Jackson
- Tila's biggest fans react
- Tila admits fake suicide attempt
- UMA's say what?
- New Stuporgirl!
- Tila is a classy, fashionable broad.
- CALL 911 WE NEED THE FASHION POLICE!
- Father's Day
- What happened to Tila's Facebook page?
- Road Side Bomb
- Special Pets
- EXCLUSIVE!!!!! Tila FINALLY Tells the Truth!!!
- Hot Ass Messes of the Week
- Mushy Bullshit Makes Me Barf
- New Stuporgirl!
- Witchcraft, devils, & haunted houses?
- Perez Perez Perez
- Anything for Attention
- Video killed the OMG Star!
- Hey, it's crack o'clock!
- It's a sign!
- GUEST POST: Addressing Tila's "Open Letter"
- LIAR LIAR, WHORE ON FIRE!!!
- Crazy - Part Deux
- Oh Valtrex, where are you??? Got the perfect place...
- Calling All Advertisers
- EXCLUSIVE!!! Tila wins. She's added a bunch of new...
- Conspiracy theory, or stolen idea...you decide..
- What do you get when you mix...
- MOST EPIC BIOGRAPHY EVER!!!
- For Your Entertainment..
- Tila's "Wigging" Out!!
- Stream of Consciousness
- Listen up Tila's Army and other supporters!
- Why don't Tila's Ads Load Properly?
- YAY!!!! She FINALLY hit 1 million visits!!
- I'm confused....
- Whore Paint
- New Stuporgirl!
- Attack of the Artards
- Anatomy of a "STALKER"
- Haaaiiii from jail!
- Tila's Going To Sue Me...HA!
- She's baaaaaaaaaaaack....
- Silence is bliss ...
- Suicide Hoax
- AHA!!!! It wasn't suicide it was MOGULCIDE!!!
- Jelis Haterz Care More About Tila Than Her Army: T...
- LAPD Chase
- "Janes" Failure....
- The Mogul-tard does it again...
- You've gotta be shitting me.
- Speaking of dethroning...
- Who's dethroning who!?!?
- Tila Tequila drinking game!
- Somaya Reece goes INNNN on Tila
- New Stuporgirl!
- Update on CR and Tila
- ▼ June 2010 (64)
Saturday, June 5
1:03 AM | Posted by Fatty McFatterson
My favorite Uncle Eddie covered this subject superbly below me, but I want to weigh in here as well because I have some questions for my favorite mogul:
1. Miss Mogul you claim you have a long term problem with 'painkiller' addiction. If you really were pregnant (not that I think you were), how could you put your child at risk? Oh, wait you answered this on Twitter, you said you QUIT EVERYTHING, INCLUDING CIGARETTES when you were pregnant. Well, then my followup question is: if you were able to quit then on your own, why can't you revisit that method now?
2. Several weeks ago you gave an interview (good Lord I have no clue which one it was now, you can look it up. She made herself out to be a fool, wait, that won't help, because ALL her interviews make her out to be a fool). Anyway, you were asked if you are currently worth in the 'seven figures'. After much mogul math in your head (does $10.00 and $5.00 sucky sucky count as seven figures?) you confirmed that you were definitely worth in the seven figures. That puts you at anywhere from $1,000,000 to $9,999,999 . Are you trying to tell me that $30,000, or anywhere between 3% and less than 1/3 of 1% of your income is too difficult to part with? At the upper end of that, you're telling me that you can't spend 3% of your income to get clean and stay healthy?
I gotta tell ya mogul-breath, that's a slap in the face to every addict who has bankrupted their families to get clean. Think about it, you have an average American family making $30,000 per year (ironic, ain't it, but yeah the US Census claims that's the average income), and they need 3% to keep one of their loved ones alive. That's $900. Not chump change, but I think even middle America can dig in their pockets for that amount if it meant saving their loved one. But you, a POWerful under-30 year old mogul, can't afford it, and has to wait for not only FREE rehab, but rehab that PAYS you.
You should be ashamed. Someone who really and truly wants to get clean is out in the cold because the attention -whore mogul would rather take their place for another minute of 'fame'.
3. You talk a lot about how we shouldn't miss your upcoming
performance appearance. You tease that you might have to go 'in' on a few people and you might flip your lid every now and then. Wow. So, this is how you tease your 'audience' into watching. You have no intention of working the program for sobriety, but working it for attention. What about the poor people who are there for sobriety? The ones who have children and loved ones who depend on them and who struggle without their support? Your attention-getting antics will take away valuable resources and medical attention from those who need it and you'll essentially sabotage their sobriety and health for an extension of your 15 minutes of fame. Your outlandish behavior will rob people who really want to be a part of that program. They don't want you going 'in' on them, they want to concentrate on the hardest job they'll ever do. Nice that you'll be tripping them up every step of the way.
4. You thank that Army of Morons and Halfwits for standing by you during this hard time, and you thank God for intervening. Get a fucking clue bitch, it wasn't your Army who supported you, and God didn't intervene. It was your jelis-haters. We've been imploring you for months to get help. We called out your addictions loud and clear and said 'TILA, YOU ARE A FUCKING ADDICT. STAY AWAY FROM OUR KIDS. GET YOURSELF CLEAN!" Did your Army ever tell you that? No. Your Army denied you had a serious and deadly problem. They attacked us jelis haters and called us liars and defended you. They did all they could to bolster your own warped image that told you you were fine and weren't killing yourself. Looks to me like your Army is worthless. It's your jelis haters who have put you on this path. It's your jelis haters who really did care enough to tell you the truth. You claim we brought you down, but in reality, we've lifted you up. I'll accept my 'thank you' anytime.
5. I'm not convinced on any level that you seek sobriety. You'll go on the show, try to make out with that wretched Shauna Sands, thinking that will capture you an audience, fight with whomever will give you the opportunity, lie about your true addictions and problems and then walk away saying 'oh my Army, I am only human, and I slipped back into addiction'. Anyone who truly wants sobriety, at the level you claim you want it, would go into rehab right now. You'll do your 30 days and then continue with Celeb Rehab if you still need that support, or go into sober living to learn independence from your addictions.
You are a sad, miserable cunt. You have yet again made a mockery of something that effects all of us in some way.
I wrote the follwing for a family member, but the sentiments are those of anyone who has looked addiction in the face and realized it's not so much a mask as it is the peeling away of a horrible truth. Unfortunately, the young man I wrote this for doesn't have the luxury of waiting a month to get paid to fuck up other people's sobriety. He doesn't have $30,000 for rehab and the places that will treat addiction at no cost have very few free slots at any one time. So Tila, think of this young man, age 19, only an addict for a year, but who is ravaged by addiction to meth to the point it's killing him. Think about him when you're doing a strip tease on Celeb Rehab, or acting provocatively, hoping producers are taking notes for your own reality show. Think of him when you create drama for the sake of camera time. Think of this young man who has fallen to his knees time and time again praying for help, only to have meth lure him to his feet. Think of all you have and all you've destroyed. Think of someone besides your own pathetic waste of humanity. Or just lay down and die. I don't give a damn, just don't subject me to your mockery.
Meth has a hold on me. I look in the mirror and there it is. Sitting on my shoulder, reflected in my eyes. It creeped across the floor, army man-style, and attacked without warning, without provocation. I wear this burden like a shroud, weighted down by its power, weakened by its allure. It lurks in the doorways of decayed storefronts and litters the path with betrayed promises. I sidestep the worst of the destruction, but the balance sticks to my soles like tar and I track these footsteps across time, leaving evidence of its presence where ever I stand. I can’t identify it in a lineup, but when I look in your eyes, I can see it. It has never passed before my hands, but it has gripped my soul. It has wrenched all I love from all you loved. When meth has a hold of you, it has a hold of me.