Blog Archive


Saturday, May 15

postheadericon Alright Listen Up....


This has been a long time coming, but apparently some people need a crash course in "don't fuck with the gnome, the rotspot crew, their homies or their shit".

Let me just say this quickly so we can all get back to hating on wonky tits....

As I'm sure you've all noticed by now, the comments are being moderated. If you feel the urge to spam websites, or purposely try to engage in a chat fight...whether it be with the writers, or other readers, your comments won't get through. Simple as that. Now, I'm not saying someone can't disagree with something, but if you're a fuck-stick you're going to be denied.

If you want to start a bitchfest, start your own blog. The writers ALL take time out of THEIR days FOR FREE to bring to you all the finest and most recent of Tila's shenanigans.

Peace bitches. <3

14 comments:

Ghost Rider Radio said...

Good for you Rot spot! Y'all...Please don't fuck with my homies. If you don't like what they have to say, go make your own fuck'n blog and bitch about all of them there. It's that simple.

{{{ HuGz 2 My BiYaTcHeS! }}}

.

Joann said...

I noticed that and was wondering why there was a delay in seeing my post. I liked it better when there was not a delay but you have to do what you have to do. Thanks for the update. Carry on.

K.R. Omen said...

Finally, a group that actually keeps the spammers down. Way to go.

Agnes Agony said...

Gotcha! I may often neither be satirically witty nor coherent during my posts but I <3 you guys and gals on gals and guys on... shiny!

Keep on doing. I'll read and keep my mouf shut most of the time.

::grin::

Purgatorial Road said...

You did a right thing. Carry on.

Unknown said...

Ohhh, come on! Put all the "fuck-sticks" in one post so we can take turns setting them on fire! Just make sure you set a time so we can all be here and share in the luv-fest! Send out an invite to the dumb-asses: TO ALL IDJITARMY MEMBERS! Let's slug it out with these idiots once and for all!

Unknown said...

(sorry I went all Cowardly Lion on you in my last post, "Let me at'em, let me at'em"...LOL!)

justmyopinion said...

Is everyone else seeing how obvious she's made it that someone else (sister?) is posting gossip tweets tonight via twitterfeed while Tila is posting boring shit from the wedding via ubertwitter? At least try to cover up how bogus your site is, Tila... and now we're going to hear about this new "wifey" for weeks on end...

The Jezebel said...

yesssss.....AND....on to the next one...bishes love n light tho ;)

Noname said...

I like that you have done this. I have seen many a blog be destroyed by flaming, etc. And it is a pain in the ass to have to go through all the garbage to find the decent posts. And I'm not talking about simple disagreements. I'm talking about downright flame wars that always(not here) get nuts. I say GOOD call. You Ladies ROCK!!

Especially after I made a dumbshit post the other day and feel bad about it.

alison m m said...

vive la resistance

Noor said...

Did Tila just say she went to high school with Amber Rose?

http://twitter.com/TilaOMG/statuses/14089606513

Anonymous said...

Some of the "blog haters" are probably Tila lmao.

suz said...

I thank baby Jesus for you you writers! You do an amazing job!!! Keep it up! :)



Writers