Blog Archive


Thursday, May 13

postheadericon Hey Everybody! It's Tila's Anniversary!


So today is now officially the 13th, and as you probably don't know, TODAY IS THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE FIRST TIME TILA FAKED A PREGNANCY ON TWITTER!

Yes, boys and girls, it's true. Uncle Eddie wants to be the first person to wish Tila a very happy Anniversary! Today we remember this first fake pregnancy, it's subsequent fake miscarriage, and all of the fake pregnancies and fake miscarriages (including the ever-so-popular mischairage) that came after.

Click this link to see that it says exactly 365 days!

If you don't wanna click the link, feast your eyes on these screen caps I took a few weeks ago when I first noticed the year was coming up. I even set a reminder in my iPhone calendar so I'd remember to check it and make this post.

Read from the bottom up.




I love how she says "I got a mothafuckin seed," but then says "I'm using slang so nobody figures it out." OMG SHE'S SO SMART. Nobody on Earth could figure that out!

So join me guys, won't you?


8 comments:

Tilatakedown said...

wow talk about deja vu......

ValentineVox said...

Thanks for this post TRS!

So all this crap started a year ago, the whole pregnancy hints, threatening to out a famous baby daddy and him allegedly not wanting to know.

She been like a record constantly stuck on repeat ever since, with the odd tit bits of getting pregnant for Casey and being a surrogate for her brother thrown in - adding slight variations to her main speil.

How in hell can there be any fans who still believes her lies?

Surely their memories cannot be that short as to not realise she's been coming out with this crap for a year now?

Like Tilatakedown says: deja vu..... The same story twittered every time by the poison dwarf.

Fatty McFatterson said...

::sigh::
love

it's uncle eddie here to tell me a Tila Scary-Fairy Tale.

C'mon uncle, tell us about the time Tila was a gang-bangin' hardass ghetto chick from Houston and had all the homies bowing down to her because she was just so POW moguly!!!

I

Unknown said...

Hey, she DID say she sees dead people on her blog about her KTLA appearance.

Veritas Ignis said...

Wow.... hard to believe that Tila's still around... really thought that by now she would have died of a venereal disease or something... well, you know what they say.. wish in one hand and piss in the other.

By the way, do you have a countdown yet as to when she's next going to threaten suicide? That'd be a date worth noting in my droid!

Unknown said...

How time flies! Isn't she due for another fake pregnancy soon or is that old ground for her?

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW! The memories. I think I feel a tear coming on. Somebody get me a damn Kleenex for Pete's sake!

PSG said...

I always think about a post that was floating around from that Viet guy from Huston who said that Tila had a history of faking pregnancies that went way back to high school.

Something about her always putting guys on the spot by telling them that they'd knocked her up, and causing lots of trouble for everyone's families, etc.

Was that letter ever confirmed?? I always wonder about that... Perhaps Tila has more candles on her fake anniversary cake than we are giving her credit for?

Anyhoo, this last batch (since 1 year ago) was an outragous farce. I used to be a fan of hers, but I will never forgive her for lying like that. I don't care what she says or what excuses she makes; I have some common sense; she lied over and over, it's obvious.



Writers