Blog Archive


Wednesday, May 5

postheadericon New Stuporgirl!

I decided to post this week's edition of Stuporgirl early for you! I know, you love Uncle Eddie. And Uncle Eddie loves you!


This is the most accurate artist rendering of Tila's blog I have ever seen. I should probably inform you guys that (from what I hear) the Khloe Kardashian post has been taken down, as so has the Paris Hilton one. Now, Uncle Eddie refuses to go back to the blog that launched a thousand annoyed grimaces, and you can't make me! She gave some excuse like "their agents called a friend of mine and I would do anything for my friend so I took it down!" But you know what Uncle Eddie heard? "BLAH BLAH BLAH SUCKY SUCKY FIVE DOLLA BLAH BLAH BLAH."

She's also doing the "Tila Army Soldier of the Week." What a perfect chance for us "haters" to put a face to the idiots we make fun of, and for pedophiles to get their jollies, Tila! She might as well call it "Kid who was young enough to fall for my stupid bullshit of the week."

7 comments:

Fatty McFatterson said...

Uncle Eddie I love you so much I want to go all Paris Hilton at age 16 on you!!!

Oh wait. I'm a good girl. Never mind.

Anonymous said...

This one is great! Excellent job to the writer and illustrater!

Unknown said...

Marry me.

Unknown said...

Hey you might not be going back to that site but I have to cuz the comments get pretty funny:

In RE: to Tila's blog about Miley Cyrus's new video (where she UNLEASED THE FUCKING FURY OF CAPSLOCK):

Manda · 2 hours ago
Dear Kettle,

I am writing to you about you current shade.

Love Pot

Sheriff Gauncent said...

Love you guys!

But I still have to shit!

Anonymous said...

I just got bored trying to wade through the endless editorial commentary. Just dish the gossip, moron. No one is interested in her useless advice or her alleged experiences or what she said to her alleged friend. She has Facebook, Myspace, Hotspot, for her rambling rants ad nauseum. Not this, too! I'm not going back in there and no one can make me...

Sheriff Gauncent said...

Tila got a duechebag award on my site

http://www.cowboycoalition.com



Writers