Blog Archive


Monday, May 24

postheadericon I put a spell on yoooouu...


Hai everyone!   I know, I know ... I've gotten a few emails and tweets about this wonderful story!  I'm sorry I'm bringing it to you sooo late but it was my birthday weekend and I 'm just now able to think coherently!  Have no fears, I got plenty of pussy poppin', booty bouncin', and lubed up via pizza grease Miss Tila style for MY birthday bash!!  I know you bitches are jellis!!!

So, as Tila would say .... 

"EXXXXCLUSIVE THIS IS JUUUUUST IN"


Uh huh!  You heard it bitches!  Us haters are reaching a WHOLE NEW LEVEL of stupidity!  And the PROOF is HERE!!!!  Do you want to see it!?!?!  Well fuck you, you're going to have to look at it anyhow.


 WOWWWWWWWWWWWW is right!!  (At least she got one thing right!!) I'll admit, I have not a clue about Voodoo (as it is CORRECTLY spelled not Vudu as the uneducated idiot spells it) but I can damn sure guarantee you that if it was your religion or practice you SURE AS HELL wouldn't be calling it "woodoo".  And it can't be a typo because the V and W are NOWHERE near each other.  The only thing I can see coming from Tilas the "haters" play on words is her ever so often use of the phrase "soo woo".  I'm foreshadowing a later blog post by her saying it was the mean ol' gangbangers tryin' to scare her now that she's a millionaire hogul mogul fuckin' and suckin' powin' and bammin' her way to success!

And seriously, any "hater" already knows what kind of person she "truly" is.  She's showing us that on a daily basis.  So, all in all ... we KNOW where that "hate mail" came from, don't we kiddies?  (Shake your heads up and down and say yesssss!)


Ironic?  Huh?  Ok.  The only thing that I can really see that is "ironic" is the whole "woodoo" thing that I just schooled you on and I GUESS how you're so fuckin' stupid that you spell it "Vudu".  I guess because you have no education in anything except the TV and Internet (which you're not real good at either honey).  Seeing as though THIS is how you "spellcheck"...


Really?  I can just see Tila now.  "Hmmm, how do I spell vewdew?  Oh!  My TV thingie is called a Vudu!  Thanks Mister Tv Boxy Thing!!"  Idiot.

I think my favorite part of this (well besides the pictures - good job on those Tila!  I'm a LITTLE disappointed that you didn't throw Misses Woodoo in front of the famous green screen) is that Tila continues to talk about her and her army spreading love and the NEXT SENTENCE she says:

"Haters will NEVER beat us because they're too slow and dumb to catch up to our level."

Boy she sure knows how to "show and spread the love" doesn't she?  Now, I'm not pointing fingers because I sure as fuck am not going to be showing any love for anyone that I don't like but I surely am not going to come on here an tell you how all I wanna do is spread peace and love and then go on instigating and stirring the shit pot. 

How pathetic does it feel to have to make up shit to try and get people's attention?  Who is going to have a big ritual, light candles, make a doll, get the "sister witches" together and then the cast a measly ... "We want you to not be happy" spell!?!?  Perhaps Caroline (her most RECENT identity) came out to play Saturday to tell Tila what she really thinks of "herself".  I mean, at LEAST research the shit and spell shit correctly if you're going to send yourself a fake hatemail.  Thanks for the LOL's for my birthday though Tila!!  You NEVER disappoint with the retardation!!  Dee Dee Deeee!!!!

Special thanks to @MissTilaOMG for hookin' a sista up with the PS of Images!


27 comments:

Jacqueline R said...

Happy Birthday!...


I like your new design and stories. I like the way you nail that B!tch. Keep up the great work guys:)

said...

Could her bullshit be anymore transparent?

tillie said...

Happy Belated Birthday. Hope you had an awesome Bday weekend! If I could I give you a great big Bday present cuz you give us all one every time you post these gems.

Anonymous said...

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Woodoo


so she's a star wars creature now?


i love when typos are so lolzy.

Alabama Worley said...

I practice voodoo and hoodoo and I will honestly tell you from the "altar" that it's Wiccan and NOTHING voodoo.

The twine doll is a laugh. Even Wiccan's who make domination dolls know that it has to be stuffed before "pinned".

good god.

Cathy said...

Is it just me or does the head on that doll look at little photo shopped? geeze Tila at least if you are going to make your own doll, make it look real.... This is just too easy.

As usual FAIL Tila Fail no one feels bad for you. Grow up. Guess what real gossip bloggers IE TMZ dont write about themselves constantly, this is because they have REAL sources and REAL news to report.

Unknown said...

OMG Tila, you are such an EPIC FAILURE.

Agnes Agony said...

Actually, the proper spelling for Voodoo is Vodou and it's pronounced voh-doo. Also, the proper verbiage for conjuring up evil spirits is not "voodoo" but hoodoo. The term, vudu actually means "to draw water" which denotes the entire life cycle. Yada x3.

I digress. I know I had something to say other than ^^ but Tila's magnificently hardened silicone chichis is causing discord within my brain and derailing my train of thought. =(

On an end note: No matter how many times I tried to read that post made by her, I couldn't get beyond the first 3 words. I tried. I. Really. Tried. She has a way with words that instantly lulls me to sleep. ::snores::

Unknown said...

And seriously, what is that screencap from someone named Ben Baller?

He claims he was made "General" of the West Coast.

Is that for real? If so, that is the most pathetic thing I've ever read.

HottyRotty said...

Oooh well, the head is obviously photoshopped. LOL! We did that since her ORIGINAL one she made sure to put "EXCLUSIVELY for" her website. You see, she's an idiot and doesn't understand that if we edit the picture AT ALL then we can post it. Sooo, we decided to play with it for LOLz and add her head to it.

I don't know much about "voodoo" or "witchcraft" or any of the like so by all means school me on it. :) I was too busy tanning my fanny to really research it for Tila to go back and edit her post ya know.

Thanks for the compliments on the design/layout and for the birthday wishes.

Agnes Agony said...

Oh! Now I know what I wanted to say.

HAPPY BRTHDAY Rotty! =)

Good to see you posting again.
<3

Agnes Agony said...

@Ima:

Hmm... Ben Baller? I remember a bloke they called Ben Baller from a Roast site (can't remember the blog name) and am unsure if they're the same person. The site is where h8rs can upload and shit talk about all the fugly and annoying Asians in and around the club circuit. Ben Baller is one of the top douches on there. Plus, they have a really grotty pic of Tila and her crusty taco. ::dry heaves:: ugh...

Lisa said...

we all know this is as genuine as the letter from the 'ex-resistance' member.. o_O
also LMAO Rotty 'tanning my fanny'.. coz fanny is a term for va jay jay in the UK! Happy Belated Birthday! :)

Unknown said...

An FYI: Carlton Jordan is ripping her:

http://www.carltonjordan.com/

Must be trouble in paradise yet again.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Mr. President!!!

Joann said...

Well first of all, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU ROTTY. Glad you had a good time.

The "vudu" post is easy to figure out. Tila wrote it herself and set up the picture of the doll with the candles, uploaded it to her crappy gossip site and said the haters sent it to her. "SISTER WITCHES"...really Tila...really.

She is so freaking pathetic, as usual.

She had me rolling when she wrote "so I was just doing my job tonight as usual, working out details with major insiders, blah, blah, blah"....yea right skank.

Also, I don't give a crap about how many hits she claims she got on her gossip site or anything about that moronic army of hers.

I just want to see her lying ass get kicked off the Internet.

913 said...

I haven't met "Caroline" yet!! Has she introduced this other schizo personality online anywhere where I could get some giggles out of it?

=)

Ade said...

LMAOOOOO, I am not buying the authenticity of these photos. Something tells me this is another stage in Tila's lies to come off as this victim. I hate Tila, we all do, part of our hatred is to leave her craziness on the net and not let it bleed through our personal lives by creating this. She totally researched and made that mess all by herself no one made it but Ms Tila, if these images was sent by an actual hater (not Tila posing as her own hater) She finally has a reason to bring in the cops and her lawyers but of course she can't, she'll probably just tweet it and nothing would come out of it.

Anikka said...

Happy birthday:*I love your blog

@OfficialMsTuna said...

@Tyranny4U

I had showed TRS the info about Tila's Vudu and the link to Ben Baller's Blog. I think it is the same person you are speaking of, I had found his blog through the site, www.roastlist.com

Unknown said...

Does the putrid dwarf really expect people to believe she opens email attachments sent to her web site email by strangers?

Jen said...

Happy Birthday from Canada Fatty!!! So I did some digging myself & came across another blog from Ben Baller. He's jeweler who knows Tila for awhile..... Anyway, here's the blog on his & Tila's trip to NYC in 2009. Intereting how on the flight he took an ambien.... Shit must flow in that inner circle!! http://ifandco.com/wordpress/?cat=1082

BKiddo said...

Happy belated Birthday Rotty!

The only person who would send that kinda of stuff to Thein, is Thein herself.
She's so stupid, she's happy.

Anonymous said...

I think the dumb bitch Tila meant hoodoo which is similar to voodoo

Unknown said...

woodoo must be asian voodoo. lmao

boytoy said...

Ben baller is married with a kid and is also good firends with the Sucky pop group Good Charlotte. He has a myspace page

I used to own my own voodoo dolls

Kris said...

I thought I would let you see this being it looks so threatening. http://www.cartoonstock.com/directory/w/woodoo_doll_gifts.asp

HAHAHAHA.. They do have woodoo dolls =D



Writers