Blog Archive


Monday, May 17

postheadericon Oh oh!!! For reals!!! I'm scared!! Hold me Uncle Eddie!


I have to say, Tila is spewing out so much shit, I had to eenie-meenie-miney-mo to chose a topic to write about. This one seems like a fun one, so enjoy.

Well things are heating up for us bloggers (even us tender newbies, egads!). Tila and Mr. Google are working behind the scenes to put us out of business and into the pokey (they got HoHos in jail, right? I can't survive without my fix!) Tila's tweeting up a storm about her legal wranglings (between trying to lure Justin Bierber fans and trash talking the Kardashians) and it seem the time is nigh...

I just gotta ask, how exactly is Mr. Google helping Tila? Did 9Head Google 'horrible jelis haters' and Google Maps popped up and plotted out all our addresses? Damn. I should try that, there would be like a solid wall of those little numbered markers from one coast to the next, with about 6 blank spots taken up by the Army of Morons and Halfwits. Is 9Head popping in IPs into Google and coming back with the domain info of those IPs? Cause if he is, I'm afraid Comcast, Covad, AOL, and At&T are going to scratching their heads over those lolsuits. The other day it was Tila's "official PI" who had gathered all the info from Mr. Google, I guess she read my post here and realized that she would have to have her 'attornies' file subpoenas, so now the 'attornies' are working with Mr. Google. 

I'm glad the Kardashians , Perez Hilton, Sam Ronson, and Rihanna,  don't have to hire their "attornies' or 'official PI's' to approach Mr. Google to figure out who is disfaming them and lying about them on her blog. 

I guess if we can believe Tila, remember, she NEVER LIES, then she will soon be going on a spending spree with all the money in the world (or go bankrupt trying) to put me, the Rotspot crew and the 1.5 billion other 'haters' behind bars. It might get a little stinky in there, I suggest you wear your clean emergency underwear and spritz a little perfume behind your ear.

Note to those who may not know: You can Google an IP number, and the name, address and phone number of the Internet Service Provider or domain holder comes up. If you own your own domain, whatever info you made public will show up. If I Google my IP, Comcast's corporate office comes up. I don't own my own domain, but if I owned www.fattyishot.com, then if I made my info public (you can opt out if you want) you'd see that, otherwise, you'd get response that the info is private. With the name of the ISP or domain holder, you can subpoena them for their records on who uses that IP. Most IPs for your own domain are unique and static, which means if you log on to 234.1.34.178 today, that will always be the IP you log on with and it won't change. 

Comcast and other service providers provide dynamic IPs. This is a block of numbers for a particular region and when you log off your internet, you can lose that particular number, but when you log back in, another number will be assigned to you. The IP you logged in with previously, would be then used by another customer. So, right now I may be 23.145.65.78. I log off and I'm assigned 23.147.55.234. The IP I was previously using was assigned to another customer. Imagine going into the deli and there's a long line. They have everyone take a number. You pull 86. Once you've been served and leave you come back the next day, now you pull number 42. It's that arbitrary.

This makes it difficult for the ISP to capture what IP belongs to what customer at any one time. They need time and date stamps to go over their logs and match up who is using that particular number at that particular time. This takes considerable time, so they're just not going to do it because some whore got her crotchless panties all in a knot. They also have a duty to their customers to maintain their privacy and ensure their information is confidential and not mis-used. So, every ISP  REQUIRES  a subpoena before turning over their records. The subpoena tells them that a court of law has found there is probable evident of harassment or illegal activity, and absolves the ISP of responsibility as far as their relationship with the customer is concerned. That means I can't sue Comcast is they've given my personal info to a court via subpoena, because, in essence the court forced them to under threat of contempt of court charges (which usually means hefty fines until you comply and even jail if you persist in defying the court order).




36 comments:

Kris said...

What planet is Tila from? Uranus? She needs to learn the ways of the interwebz =) Fatty maybe you taught her a thing or two about blowing smoke up peoples asses. Great post as always!

Sheriff Gauncent said...

Because we all know Google owns the entire internet. Maybe she should call Al Gore. Maybe she can suck his pole and he will give pumpkin tits the entire internet.

So what she is saying is this. She called "Jimmy" (just for example) fat. Timmy (rotspot) heard pumpking tits calling Jimmy fat and told his friends and now she's mad. It's as simple as that.

The only person wonky nipple can be pissed at is herself.

Unknown said...

LOL, I love how she says "you're a female, busted!" What a dolt. I wonder if she's a pathological liar - where she actually BELIEVES her own lies. Pathetic.

I pity her LOL.

troutbum said...

In alot of countries its actually illigal to threaten to sue someone without actually doing it within a certain period its considered extortion. So with Tila not actually mentioning anyone she has loop holed the situation as soon as she mentions names you can actually sue her back for making a non legit threat :)

Pixilix said...

Omg You have to read this

http://entertainment.msn.co.nz/blog.aspx?blogentryid=646328&showcomments=true

Tiffany said...

"You're a female, busted!" Wtf does that even mean? Gotta love how she still talks about using Google to throw The Resistance in jail. Bitch please. You can't even use google to keep your lies straight.

Anonymous said...

now what is she going to do? im sure she read all that informative information about IP accounts and what not. i dont care if she knows who i am, fine...HELLO!!! im Lori!

anyways...what is this all about?

http://thedirty.com/2010/05/who-is-this-tila-insider/#comments

said...

It seems Miss Hogul has blocked most of the resistance from commenting on her site now. She was getting over 100 comments per blog just a few days ago and now she's down to between 10-30! Funny, though she's painstakingly blocked many, there is still an overwhelmingly negative response in the comment section. Soon she'll be down to 5 -AT MOST! LMAO! POW!

FAIL ALERT! FAIL ALERT! FAIL ALERT!

Joann said...

Oh Fatty, you have armed this moron with legit information. You know she reads this site everyday and IMO, steals what she needs from here to make herself look better.

I bet she's licking her lips right now thinking..."ooh some new information on Rotspot that will really make me sound like I know what I'm talking about and scare the "haters" even more".

Tila will probaby C&P some of your legit info, after she puts her spin on it, post it on twitter and say she doesn't need Google anymore because her "attornies" have acquired ALL the "haters" IP addresses, have the subpoenas in hand and are moving swiftly ahead to have the "haters" served, all within, what, a week.

I love you guys, but you give her too much good, legit info to steal. I want her to stay "stoopid" so I can laugh my ass off when nothing comes of her claim about suing the "haters" and she winds up looking like an even bigger liar, if that's possible.

@OfficialMsTuna said...

Tila "Steal Ya" Tequila Motivational Posters

Failure
http://twitpic.com/1osbry

Subtle Hint
http://twitpic.com/1orgwo

Fatty McFatterson said...

I call Tila "Picasso-tits", because with the wonky-ass nippleage and huge bulbous shape, it looks like she was the inspiration for Seated Woman with Wristwatch and Woman With A Flower (among others)

http://www.studio-international.co.uk/studio-images/picasso_and_american_art/picasso_woman_b.jpg

and

http://www.grafiksaati.com/Ressamlar/Pablo-Picasso/picasso_resimleri_web_sayfalari_English/81%20-%20120/pablo_picasso_woman_with_a_flower_148.htm

But, "pumpkin-tits" works for me as well, lol!

Jess said...

does tila really think she can scare us? cause im not scared at all.

Agnes Agony said...

Attornies? PIs? Where does this morally bankrupt cunt have the money to hire anyone to represent her? Fuckking scrub! I just can't with this rotten bitch anymore. May her hardened silicone implants explode on camera on ustream (or whatever pedobear site she uses). May all that peroxide poison her brain, causing an hemorrhage. I sincerely hope that the bitch dies a lonely and agonisingly slow death. I could go on and on but I see now that I need to spank myself for expressing my thoughts.

I'm so over this gimped trollop. I'ma burn that bridge so I will never have to hear her click, clack, clopping across it.

Recess is over.

PSG said...

You should throw down the gauntlet Fats!

If Tila says she's taking you to court, you should list all her lies in an article and say in the article "she lied about being pregnant, and she lied about having a miscarriage, etc" and then challenge her point-blank to go to court and prove any of what she claimed ever happened in the first place...

If she can't prove she was telling the truth, (which I'd bet she can't), then she can't prove you slandered her either.

Noname said...

I can't believe she thinks anyone is going to believe this bs. Well, I guess her 'tilaarmy' will since tweens are pretty gullable. But to say that Google gave her and her lawyers all the names, ph#s, and addresses is just rediculous. What did she do just give her lawyer a call and he called Google and they said hang on let me get you that information. And in a manner of a day or two she got all that info. Yea, I believe it. Never mind all the paper work that would be involved in something like this plus court proceedings etc. And chances are any judge would toss it and her out. She is just dispicable and a fuckin idiot amongst numerous other things.

Ben said...

It's funny that she screams "I'm a millionaire" and then a few posts later talks about going to Taco Bell in hopes that someone messes up and gives her $2000.

If I had the money I'd love volunteer to be the "spokesperson" vs Tila and let her take me to court. I want to see her on the stand just to have the ability to object in open court when she lists her occupation as "boss bitch mogul POW!"

Unknown said...

It's crack o'clock on her blog. Hope everyone gets screen caps of this, because it is nine kinds of crazy.

Anonymous said...

"Do u not know about powerful attornies? To which I have."

Case rested.

As far as Tila coming here and gleaning valuable information to make her sound more credible - I don't think she could focus long enough to read the entire post, never mind understand it.

I'm just enjoying watching her temper tantrum.

chey said...

Fatty, I will totes come down and break you out of jail after Tila and her "powerful attornies to which she has" get done with you. I'm baking the cake right now since it's obvious your arrest is immenent!

Also, I wonder what the Google corporation would think about Tila saying they are giving her personal info. Hmmm, maybe someone should tell them...

Unknown said...

"Do u not know about powerful attornies? To which I have."


ENGRISH, party of one

Unknown said...

We gots lots of loose change laying around between all us 'haterz' that we can make everyone bail.
No worries!!!

And, hey!!! See up there where I told her she was a liar and google wasn't helping her? She replied to me and said "Oh yes they are Honey"

Srsly, I had to clorox my entire twitter page after she responded. It was quite a biohazard situation.

Is she 14? Is she??
"I'm calling the internets!!! They will tell me who you are, you meanie for being mean to me"

Love ya Fatty....keep on posting!!!

Unknown said...

OMG!!!

Is she seriously using the "Onion" as a source???
Major LOLZ!!!


And, has her and Garry been hitting the pipe together with his 'Illuminati' talk??
He needs to quit filling her tiny little brain with things she can't understand.
"Higher Upper"???
Huh?? Wha??

Unknown said...

Everybody knows that you learn everything you need to know about religion by reading the Da Vinci Code, how dare any of you question her or her Trained Ones.

I mean I know all about creative license, FFS I have a tyrannosaurus rex as a friend on Myspace, but ug....it's just so BAD....

Anonymous said...

Psst...Tila I know you read this blog. FYI the internet (that means Google) is a series of tubes! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cZC67wXUTs

SMH, watching Law & Order marathons and anything on DSC, NGC, HIST, or PBS does not make YOU an expert on anything. However, giving blow jobs and avoiding being punched in the face by your John is your expertise.

Joann said...

Since Tila is always talking about being a millionaire I did a search on Google and found this. I chose this article because it was the most recent.

Somebody, anybody tell me this is a joke, misprint, unreliable source or something.

http://answers.kgb.com/what-is-tila-tequilas-current-net-worth/1865065

@OfficialMsTuna said...

@Joanne

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/tila-tequila-net-worth/

This one is probably correct.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_Tila_Tequila%27s_net_worth

Jen said...

I'm skipping & clapping my hands.... Today on the Tyra show (a show Miss HOgul has been on in the past), they were talking about bloggers & the mean things they write about celebrities. Tyra then spoke to an ex model who had a blogger write horrible things about her so she went to Google to find out WHO was doing it. Google then said that in order to release the information, they need a court order. SO AGAIN..... Tila has been caught in ANOTHER lie because now everyone who watches Tyra, will now know you don't just get the info with a snap of a finger. HA HA HA HA. But then again, her fans are so dumb, they might not be able to put 2 and 2 together!!!!

Joann said...

Thanks Monique..I'm surprised at the net worth I saw on celebritynetworth for her. I figured she had some money but not that much. The one at wiki seems more fitting....lol.

Jen...I'm watching the Tyra show on bloggers right now.

I never heard of the ex model Tyra is talking to so I don't know what she's like but Tila is a whole different ballgame and TRS, Spiked Tequila, TilaTruth are right on the money with this moron and they have proof to back it up.

TRS, you're new layout looks really good.

Veritas Ignis said...

"That is why GOOGLE people is heping us."
Seriously? this is why Captain Toilet Tits should just sit down and STFU. Guess what? Every celeb has "haters". Do they sue them? No, because we live in AMERICA and have something called THE FIRST AMENDMENT. How ironic is it that Tila comes to the one site dedicated to exposing her "slanderous" lies and manipulations. Way to go a-hole! She's honestly pathetic... if her blog is sooo very very successful, how does she have time to magically get an invisible court order in order to have access to people's names, ip, addresses, etc.. Maybe I should clean the change out of my car's backseat and hire an "official PI" to research all of Tila's skeletons, from the charity she allowed people to send money/things to when it wasn't (and still isn't) a registered charity, to her high school past, complete with multiple accusations of rape against innocent guys, her disfiguring boob job, etc...
Hell, let's call Mr. Google! I'll snap my mini mogul boos bitch KAPOW BOOM POW! fingers and he'll just bow to my will and spit out everything I want to know!

Blogging Bocks said...

Goddamn Fatty, you're making my brain explode with that internet lesson. That's some "attornies" and "PI" shit right there.

K.R. Omen said...

Where is she taking you? Judge Joe Brown or Judy? LMBAO!

Kris said...

BTW Tila if you do read this, I have 7 computers in my house and I personally own 3 laptops and 1 desktop and I know how to change my IP# so have fun catching me =) Plus anyone with a brain can use a IP spoofer to hide their IP#, so Mr. Google can help you all he wants because you won't catch me =)

sandra98 said...

Ha ha love how Tila says she won every court case, Shawn Merriman probably would love to see this to.
I think if anything ever comes out of this, show the judge all her crap from babies to suicide and she loses all credibility.

Every need any help or anything count me in, would love to see her bankrupt me lol.

sandra98 said...

Oh forgot, did anyone hear from i think her name was Jen regarding the letter from the California Attorney General's about Tila's fake charity? Just wondering what was on the letter, hoping it would fry Miss Tila once and for all, maybe she could go to jail soon.

The Jezebel said...

lol dis post was 2 uber n hard 2 follow...lets just all collectively ban tila from ever using the internetz....uh, starting now....lol

The Jezebel said...

oh yea and BossLady Hogul pow! pow! the plural of attorney is attorneys...not "attornies"....FAIL



Writers