- Happy One Month Anniversary WhoreMeat!
- Wow. Just wow.
- Cuntzilla Misses the Point Of Memorial Day
- Innate Ugly=Tila Nguyen
- Fatty: One-eleventy-billion, Tila: big fat ZERO!!!...
- Fail Blog Sinks - Whole New Low
- They're juss JELIS!!
- Tila Continues Giving Advice...Sort Of
- New Stuporgirl!
- Fashion Tip 101
- Could Tila have taken us for a ride?
- A is for ...
- Meet Caroline...
- I put a spell on yoooouu...
- EXCLUSIVE!!! It's Perez's Party, Tila Will Lie If ...
- Tila's Fancy New Reality Show
- Tila's blog is super up to date on gossip!
- Dear Diary, Tila takes a hostage!!
- While we're on dresses ....
- EXCLUSIVE!!!! Tila's Maxim Party Dress STOLEN 2 mo...
- OMG a million views!
- About suing bloggers....
- Yay for Wednesday!
- Perez Hilton Buyout Negotiations?!
- Tila's too stupid to attempt a "Play on Words"
- The Dummies Guide to Speaking Slutinese
- Dear Fatty's Diary
- Exclusive! Which Z-List Celebrity is a Terrible Bl...
- Dating advice or The Makings of a Cheap Porn?
- Oh oh!!! For reals!!! I'm scared!! Hold me Uncle E...
- Oh, it's a very happy Sunday morning in my neighbo...
- Alright Listen Up....
- No Stuporgirl this Wednesday!?!?
- Amber Rose gets burned and the Rotspot gets banned...
- More from Tila's Conga Room Performance
- Lady CaCa
- Kimora Lee Simmons and Tila
- What we know of the Conga Room so far
- Hey Everybody! It's Tila's Anniversary!
- Tila can't be THIS delusional? Can she? She puts t...
- Midget Idjit Tour is a raging success!!!
- Uh oh, somebody's a liar!
- Tila on KTLA
- Here is some random stuff
- Tila's World-Renown Midget Idjit Tour!!!
- Tila's amazing EP! 3 whole songs!
- The World Weeps as Tila Continues to Assault our E...
- Tila loves the Rotspot!
- Finally, something not about the fail blog!
- More people angry at Tila for her fail blog
- Copy and Paste do not a gossip blog make
- Picture Gallery
- Whoo! Crack Rants!
- A is for ...
- Tila doesn't do drugs? I beg to differ!
- "I don't do drugs" ----Pfft Tila, you're a retard
- Tila's blog continues to be a big fat fail...
- More fun with Tila's blog!
- Story Time, Folks!
- New Stuporgirl!
- Media Talent Group: Stephen Dorff
- Let's talk about this "charity" ONE LAST TIME!!!!
- Oh yeah, Perez should be REALLY scared.
- Okay, you wanna talk about sucking dick at 16?
- More Lindsay Lohan stuff
- We loves TheHollywoodGossip.com
- A geography lesson
- ▼ May 2010 (69)
Monday, May 10
6:34 PM | Posted by Eduardo Retardo
But is only one of them hers?
As you can see in this picture, Tila's EP consists of 3 songs:
Blue Dress, Get Me Off, and Walking on Thin Ice.
So obviously Blue Dress is a song by Depeche Mode, as much as Tila does not want this fact to be true. But What about Walking on Thin Ice? Right now I only have the 30 second preview on JunoDownload to consider...but it sounds an awful lot like the Yoko Ono song of the same name.
I can't say for sure until tomorrow. This "much awaited" and "highly anticipated" EP isn't even up for preview on iTunes yet. Just wanted you guys to know.
Go here to preview the song, then go here to listen to the Yoko Ono version on Youtube and tell me what you think.
So far...I'm thinking it is. WOW TILA YOU RELEASED ONE FUCKING ORIGINAL SONG. Good job, Princess Dumbass.
Update!! Ladies and gentlemen...we have confirmation:
Here, see for yourself:
My homeboy Shinosuke Nguyen on Facebook gets credit for this, but we're all going to start calling her EP "Welcome To Miss Tila's Shitty Karaoke Party" now. Just so you know.
MissTilaOMG over on twitter reminded me of this article:
You know, back in February (back when this album was supposed to drop in April...) she would have already known which tracks were going to be on it. Is she really trying to say that Yoko Ono's "Walking on Thin Ice" is hers? Tila, didn't you learn your lesson when you tried telling everybody that "Blue Dress" was yours?