- Happy One Month Anniversary WhoreMeat!
- Wow. Just wow.
- Cuntzilla Misses the Point Of Memorial Day
- Innate Ugly=Tila Nguyen
- Fatty: One-eleventy-billion, Tila: big fat ZERO!!!...
- Fail Blog Sinks - Whole New Low
- They're juss JELIS!!
- Tila Continues Giving Advice...Sort Of
- New Stuporgirl!
- Fashion Tip 101
- Could Tila have taken us for a ride?
- A is for ...
- Meet Caroline...
- I put a spell on yoooouu...
- EXCLUSIVE!!! It's Perez's Party, Tila Will Lie If ...
- Tila's Fancy New Reality Show
- Tila's blog is super up to date on gossip!
- Dear Diary, Tila takes a hostage!!
- While we're on dresses ....
- EXCLUSIVE!!!! Tila's Maxim Party Dress STOLEN 2 mo...
- OMG a million views!
- About suing bloggers....
- Yay for Wednesday!
- Perez Hilton Buyout Negotiations?!
- Tila's too stupid to attempt a "Play on Words"
- The Dummies Guide to Speaking Slutinese
- Dear Fatty's Diary
- Exclusive! Which Z-List Celebrity is a Terrible Bl...
- Dating advice or The Makings of a Cheap Porn?
- Oh oh!!! For reals!!! I'm scared!! Hold me Uncle E...
- Oh, it's a very happy Sunday morning in my neighbo...
- Alright Listen Up....
- No Stuporgirl this Wednesday!?!?
- Amber Rose gets burned and the Rotspot gets banned...
- More from Tila's Conga Room Performance
- Lady CaCa
- Kimora Lee Simmons and Tila
- What we know of the Conga Room so far
- Hey Everybody! It's Tila's Anniversary!
- Tila can't be THIS delusional? Can she? She puts t...
- Midget Idjit Tour is a raging success!!!
- Uh oh, somebody's a liar!
- Tila on KTLA
- Here is some random stuff
- Tila's World-Renown Midget Idjit Tour!!!
- Tila's amazing EP! 3 whole songs!
- The World Weeps as Tila Continues to Assault our E...
- Tila loves the Rotspot!
- Finally, something not about the fail blog!
- More people angry at Tila for her fail blog
- Copy and Paste do not a gossip blog make
- Picture Gallery
- Whoo! Crack Rants!
- A is for ...
- Tila doesn't do drugs? I beg to differ!
- "I don't do drugs" ----Pfft Tila, you're a retard
- Tila's blog continues to be a big fat fail...
- More fun with Tila's blog!
- Story Time, Folks!
- New Stuporgirl!
- Media Talent Group: Stephen Dorff
- Let's talk about this "charity" ONE LAST TIME!!!!
- Oh yeah, Perez should be REALLY scared.
- Okay, you wanna talk about sucking dick at 16?
- More Lindsay Lohan stuff
- We loves TheHollywoodGossip.com
- A geography lesson
- ▼ May 2010 (69)
Monday, May 17
8:04 PM | Posted by Fatty McFatterson
I have to say, Tila is spewing out so much shit, I had to eenie-meenie-miney-mo to chose a topic to write about. This one seems like a fun one, so enjoy.
Well things are heating up for us bloggers (even us tender newbies, egads!). Tila and Mr. Google are working behind the scenes to put us out of business and into the pokey (they got HoHos in jail, right? I can't survive without my fix!) Tila's tweeting up a storm about her legal wranglings (between trying to lure Justin Bierber fans and trash talking the Kardashians) and it seem the time is nigh...
I just gotta ask, how exactly is Mr. Google helping Tila? Did 9Head Google 'horrible jelis haters' and Google Maps popped up and plotted out all our addresses? Damn. I should try that, there would be like a solid wall of those little numbered markers from one coast to the next, with about 6 blank spots taken up by the Army of Morons and Halfwits. Is 9Head popping in IPs into Google and coming back with the domain info of those IPs? Cause if he is, I'm afraid Comcast, Covad, AOL, and At&T are going to scratching their heads over those lolsuits. The other day it was Tila's "official PI" who had gathered all the info from Mr. Google, I guess she read my post here and realized that she would have to have her 'attornies' file subpoenas, so now the 'attornies' are working with Mr. Google.
I'm glad the Kardashians , Perez Hilton, Sam Ronson, and Rihanna, don't have to hire their "attornies' or 'official PI's' to approach Mr. Google to figure out who is disfaming them and lying about them on her blog.
I guess if we can believe Tila, remember, she NEVER LIES, then she will soon be going on a spending spree with all the money in the world (or go bankrupt trying) to put me, the Rotspot crew and the 1.5 billion other 'haters' behind bars. It might get a little stinky in there, I suggest you wear your clean emergency underwear and spritz a little perfume behind your ear.
Note to those who may not know: You can Google an IP number, and the name, address and phone number of the Internet Service Provider or domain holder comes up. If you own your own domain, whatever info you made public will show up. If I Google my IP, Comcast's corporate office comes up. I don't own my own domain, but if I owned www.fattyishot.com, then if I made my info public (you can opt out if you want) you'd see that, otherwise, you'd get response that the info is private. With the name of the ISP or domain holder, you can subpoena them for their records on who uses that IP. Most IPs for your own domain are unique and static, which means if you log on to 22.214.171.124 today, that will always be the IP you log on with and it won't change.
Comcast and other service providers provide dynamic IPs. This is a block of numbers for a particular region and when you log off your internet, you can lose that particular number, but when you log back in, another number will be assigned to you. The IP you logged in with previously, would be then used by another customer. So, right now I may be 126.96.36.199. I log off and I'm assigned 188.8.131.52. The IP I was previously using was assigned to another customer. Imagine going into the deli and there's a long line. They have everyone take a number. You pull 86. Once you've been served and leave you come back the next day, now you pull number 42. It's that arbitrary.
This makes it difficult for the ISP to capture what IP belongs to what customer at any one time. They need time and date stamps to go over their logs and match up who is using that particular number at that particular time. This takes considerable time, so they're just not going to do it because some whore got her crotchless panties all in a knot. They also have a duty to their customers to maintain their privacy and ensure their information is confidential and not mis-used. So, every ISP REQUIRES a subpoena before turning over their records. The subpoena tells them that a court of law has found there is probable evident of harassment or illegal activity, and absolves the ISP of responsibility as far as their relationship with the customer is concerned. That means I can't sue Comcast is they've given my personal info to a court via subpoena, because, in essence the court forced them to under threat of contempt of court charges (which usually means hefty fines until you comply and even jail if you persist in defying the court order).