- Happy One Month Anniversary WhoreMeat!
- Wow. Just wow.
- Cuntzilla Misses the Point Of Memorial Day
- Innate Ugly=Tila Nguyen
- Fatty: One-eleventy-billion, Tila: big fat ZERO!!!...
- Fail Blog Sinks - Whole New Low
- They're juss JELIS!!
- Tila Continues Giving Advice...Sort Of
- New Stuporgirl!
- Fashion Tip 101
- Could Tila have taken us for a ride?
- A is for ...
- Meet Caroline...
- I put a spell on yoooouu...
- EXCLUSIVE!!! It's Perez's Party, Tila Will Lie If ...
- Tila's Fancy New Reality Show
- Tila's blog is super up to date on gossip!
- Dear Diary, Tila takes a hostage!!
- While we're on dresses ....
- EXCLUSIVE!!!! Tila's Maxim Party Dress STOLEN 2 mo...
- OMG a million views!
- About suing bloggers....
- Yay for Wednesday!
- Perez Hilton Buyout Negotiations?!
- Tila's too stupid to attempt a "Play on Words"
- The Dummies Guide to Speaking Slutinese
- Dear Fatty's Diary
- Exclusive! Which Z-List Celebrity is a Terrible Bl...
- Dating advice or The Makings of a Cheap Porn?
- Oh oh!!! For reals!!! I'm scared!! Hold me Uncle E...
- Oh, it's a very happy Sunday morning in my neighbo...
- Alright Listen Up....
- No Stuporgirl this Wednesday!?!?
- Amber Rose gets burned and the Rotspot gets banned...
- More from Tila's Conga Room Performance
- Lady CaCa
- Kimora Lee Simmons and Tila
- What we know of the Conga Room so far
- Hey Everybody! It's Tila's Anniversary!
- Tila can't be THIS delusional? Can she? She puts t...
- Midget Idjit Tour is a raging success!!!
- Uh oh, somebody's a liar!
- Tila on KTLA
- Here is some random stuff
- Tila's World-Renown Midget Idjit Tour!!!
- Tila's amazing EP! 3 whole songs!
- The World Weeps as Tila Continues to Assault our E...
- Tila loves the Rotspot!
- Finally, something not about the fail blog!
- More people angry at Tila for her fail blog
- Copy and Paste do not a gossip blog make
- Picture Gallery
- Whoo! Crack Rants!
- A is for ...
- Tila doesn't do drugs? I beg to differ!
- "I don't do drugs" ----Pfft Tila, you're a retard
- Tila's blog continues to be a big fat fail...
- More fun with Tila's blog!
- Story Time, Folks!
- New Stuporgirl!
- Media Talent Group: Stephen Dorff
- Let's talk about this "charity" ONE LAST TIME!!!!
- Oh yeah, Perez should be REALLY scared.
- Okay, you wanna talk about sucking dick at 16?
- More Lindsay Lohan stuff
- We loves TheHollywoodGossip.com
- A geography lesson
- ▼ May 2010 (69)
Tuesday, May 11
2:07 AM | Posted by Fatty McFatterson
Bare with me RotSpotters, I'm not a blogger like our gal Tila. I don't have the word "POW" in my daily vocabulary. I always thought a 'mogul' was a bump in the middle of a ski slope. All I am is a big fat ugly bitch who is passionately jealous of a $2 hooker tramp with loose morals and looser labia. But, that's just me. Thank you to my fellow RotSpot bloggers for giving me this opportunity to share my hate.
Let's get to what we're here for, my first Meth Tila blog post!!! YAY!
Tila's EP dropped tonight. Even though she's been promising it for over a year, and she had to scramble to get some PR in before it actually launched, it's already a full-on 5-STAR SUCCESS!!! If you don't believe me, check out her celeb blog and all the 'critics' who have reviewed it. It's gotta be good if people like Tiffany_1998 likes it, right?
Tila shouts out a big blowout wingding at The Conga Room, complete with a personal burlesque show opening for Tila's big night. Wow. Impressive. Tila says there will be lots of celebs showing up, but somehow forgot to namedrop them. Hmmmm. Let's see what the best tickets in the house cost. Must be a typo, only $10-20. Well, I'm sure that's the upper end of the spectrum right? I mean The Conga Room is offering $600 cocktails, they have to be expecting a few folks from the upper crust, right? Hmmmm. Something doesn't seem right. Right here on www.congaroom.com, there's another big wingding next week with Chino y Nacho. Never heard of them, but evidently they can pull in $25-45 ticket prices. How can Tila's most exclusively priced tickets be LESS THAN Chino y Nachos general admission seats? A couple weeks later, Inspector plays to the crowd for $25-40 a ticket. A week after is El Gran Silencio for $25-45, same with Sonora Carruseles. OK, enough of this charade, BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Tila's show is the lowest on the totem pole for the next 2 months, and she's trying to hype this as some major event.
I hope someone from the 'resistance' attends the show (I'm sure we can scrape together the $20 exclusive seats for you), and reports on it. Don't forget to take your camera and your autograph book so we can see all the A-list celebs!
One last note: oddly enough Tila's $20 seats are the absolute farthest from the stage. It seems odd that the most desirable seats are so far away until you read the fine print "due to crabs flinging out of Tila's vagina, the management cautions against front row seating. Penicillin shots and jello shots are available at the bar."